Chapter 11

Mikasa's POV

Annie was out, catching up with her father and I was in her dorm alone. Bert and Reiner had classes. I don't know what Eren was doing. I haven't seen him since we wait back home. That was two days ago. My classes don't start for another two hours.

I was bored. I have nothing to do. 

I walked out of the dorm to go back to my dorm to see what Eren was doing. 

"Eren!" I yelled as I walked inside. "What are you doing?" 

"Getting ready." I heard his muffled voice. 

"For what?" 

"A party."

I rolled my eyes. "We have class in two hours."

"I'll only be there for like an hour." He answered. "I'll be back before classes." He looked at me. "Wanna come?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure. Nothing bad will happen."

Eren laughed as I followed him out the door. 

. . . 

I walked around the party. My mind hazy. I was dizzy. I  couldn't think straight. 

Fuck, what was going on?

"Hey, beautiful." I heard a feminine voice whisper in my ear as I was pinned against a wall. "Want to have some fun?"

What? Fun?

I almost fell trying to go up the stairs following the stranger. Fortunately for me, she helped me up. "How much drinks did you have?"

I giggled. "A few dozen." I laughed. "I don't know. You're really pretty you know that?"

She took a hold of my hand and guided me towards a bedroom. I looked up at her and she had blonde hair and blue eyes. A perfect combination. She's also taller than me.

I was then on the bed her on top of me. She trailed kisses down my neck and her hand traveled under my shirt.

This girl reminded me of Annie.

Annie.

My eyes widen and I pushed the girl off of me. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. She's going to kill me."

"I'm guessing you're already dating someone?" The girl said.

"I'm so stupid," I muttered under my breath. My right hand went through my hair and I instantly regretted coming to this party. I stood up and went downstairs to find Eren. "Let's go home." I hissed. I was mad at myself. How could I let that almost happen to me?

"What's wrong?" Eren asked confused. "Are you crying?"

"Drive me to the fucking dorm." I hissed leaving no room for argument.

. . .

"Mikasa? What's wrong?" I heard Eren's muffled voice from the other side of my door. I covered myself with a blanket, wiping my tears away. I heard the door open and close and, felt the bed shift slightly as Eren crawled in. "What's wrong?"

"I fucked up," I whispered and felt arms hug me. "I messed everything up." 

He started rubbing circles on my back. "Mikasa, tell me what you did wrong. I want to help you but I can't if you don't tell me what you did wrong."

"I kissed someone and- and we almost did something." I sobbed out.

"Mikasa, you do stuff like that all the time at parties and stuff. Why is suddenly wrong now?" Eren asked with a small chuckle. 

"Because."

"Because?"

"I'm already dating someone." 

"Oh," Eren whispered. "Who are you dating? Is this person reasonable? Would she be mad if you tell her?"

"Annie." 

Eren nodded. "Okay." He closed his eyes for a second. "Tell her. If she breaks everything off then she isn't worth it. Mikasa, I know you. You must like her a lot if you're scared over this. You want her to come over here?"

"She's out. She's with her father." 

"I'll just text her for you," Eren muttered and took my phone off the nightstand. "Okay, what do you want me to say? Nevermind, I'll just tell her it's me and that you want to see her." 

. . .

"Here," Eren said a pushed a water bottle into my chest. "Drink that. What me to get you some chicken nuggets?"

"Yes," I muttered. "Please." Annie hasn't replied yet and I just keep staring at my phone. 

"Mikasa, stop staring at your phone okay? That's not good, you could get a headache." He said and grabbing my phone out of my hand. 

"Annie will hate me." I whispered to him.

. . .

"Woah!" I heard Eren exclaim when be opened the door to who I'm assuming would be Annie. "You are fat!"

I heard a sigh come from the other room. "I don't care. Where is Mikasa? Why would she be crying?"

"Go check on her," Eren stated. "She will, probably, most likely explain what happened."

"Mikasa?" I heard Annie's gentle voice, the only tone of voice she would use for me. "Baby, why are you crying?" She asked as she slowly crawled into my bed.

I bit my lip. "I messed up," I told her not looking into her eyes.

"What did you do?"

"I-" I took a deep breath. Annie would definitely hate me after this. She would probably do everything in her power to stay away from me.

She will break up with me. She then won't let me help with the baby and that would be stupid because the baby deserves to know who his or her second mother is.

Her mood swings won't help in this either. She will get pissed off and everything.

"Mikasa? What did you do?" Annie's voice broke my thoughts. "You could tell me you know? I trust you. Nothing you say will make me think differently of you."

"What I'm going to stay will make you hate me."

"Then just say it already." She said getting annoyed slightly.

"I went to this party with Eren." I started off slowly. "Then maybe I had a little be to drink. There was this girl-"

"You kissed someone else-"

"It meant nothing!" I blurted out. "I realized what I was doing and then stopped and dragged Eren out of the party!"

Annie took a deep breath and opened her mouth slightly and closed it again before opening.

"Maybe we got into this relationship to fast." She whispered. "We should have waited a little bit longer."

"But I really like you," I stated weakly.

"I really like you too Mikasa but... you haven't... changed that much."

"I'll work on it."

"I don't want you to change completely, Mikasa," Annie stated. "You just can't control yourself when you're around alcohol."

"What does that mean? Are you breaking up with me?"

Annie bit her lip. "Maybe that's for the best."

. . . 

Soooo.... don't hate me. 

And

I really didn't know what to write and this came into my mind so I just went with it. 

Unedited

Sorry for any mistakes.