Chapter 12

Mikasa looked down at her paper and then back at the board, writing down whatever her teacher was saying and writing. There was an upcoming test and Mikasa was going to try her very best to pass it.

Eren was next to her staring at the board with a bored expression. His paper only had the day and his name written on and nothing else.

"Just talk to her," Eren stated sending a side glance to Mikasa. "Honestly Mikasa, if you care so much just go talk to her. You caved yourself in your dorm room, studying and doing your homework. You don't even go to any parties anymore and the only time you leave that room is to eat and go to class."

Mikasa kept writing information on her paper.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Sorry." Mikasa apologized. "I was thinking about something. What did you say?"

Eren stared at her before huffing. "Nothing, all I was saying was that I heard that Annie and Mina got together." He lied.

Mikasa's pencil broke in half. "Oh."

"They're not even trying to hide it." Eren stole a glance at Mikasa hand that turned into a fist. "I saw them kiss-"

"Eren fuck off. I don't care."

"Then why are you so angry?"

"I'm always angry."

"No your not. Mikasa if you didn't care you would not have broken your pencil in half."

Mikasa looked at the broken pencil. "I did that?"

"Seriously? You didn't even know?" Eren rolled his eyes. Mikasa got up and left after asking the teacher if she could go to the bathroom.

. . .

Mikasa POV

I washed my face with water, trying to stop my tears from falling. My hands were shaking and I felt empty.

I felt alone.

It's been a whole month and I don't even know how the baby's doing because I haven't seen her in any of my classes, I haven't seen her in the goddamn hallways.

Nowhere and it's worrying me.

That's it. I splashed my face with water one more time before heading in the opposite direction of my classroom.

I couldn't handle the pain, the emptiness. I went to the only thing that helped me feel calm.

Alcohol.

Probably not the smartest idea but who's to stop me? I don't have a girlfriend anymore. My friends don't know where I'm going. My parents aren't even here.

Before leaving the school building I was stopped.

"Mikasa, where are you going?" That voice I longed to hear for a whole month. The voice that I love so much. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

I stopped. I wasn't functioning correctly. My vision blurry. "Mikasa, are you crying?"

I turned around to look at Annie. Her crystal blue eyes looked at me. "Mikasa, where were you going-"

I hugged her. I gripped at the back of her shirt. "I missed you. So so much."

"Me too." She whispered, her arms going around my neck. "Me too."

. . .

"You never answer my question." She said once we entered her dorm. She sat down next to me. "Where were you going?"

"I was leaving school."

"Why?"

"Because I was upset? So I wanted to go to something that would help me calm down-"

"Alcohol?" She questioned. I brought my head down and nodded. "That's partially the reason we broke up for and you're still going back to it?"

"It helps me calm down," I muttered.

"You need to find something else that helps you calm down," Annie stated bringing her head to my shoulder. "It's not good for your health."

"I know," I muttered. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." She replied. "Sometimes you can't control it."

I turned around facing her. I slowly cupped her cheeks in my hand and placed my lips gently on hers.

"Let's go on a date," I stated, pulling back. "We'll get take-out or something and watch movie's inside, how does that sound?"

Annie smiled, "Sure, why not?"

. . .

"Why are you happy?" Eren questioned when he saw me walk into the classroom the next day. "and what happened yesterday? You didn't return to any of your classes or at the dorm and don' say you were with Sasha because that thing isn't-"

"I was with Annie," I answered grabbing my notebook and pencil out, placing the notebook on the desk and started taking notes. "We had a date inside."

"You guy's dating now?" He asked with a smile. Mikasa hummed as a response. "That's awesome but one question, how do you like someone so... fat?"

Mikasa looked at him. "She's not fat you're just dumb and don't call my girlfriend fat again."

Eren waved his hands. "Okay, don't get protective, I was just stating my opinion."

"How the fuck did you get accept in this college?" Mikasa sighed.

"I'm smart, my grades are better than yours!"

"That doesn't mean you're smarter!"

"I'm trying to teach a lesson here!" The teacher yelled interrupting them.

Mikasa rolled her eyes and apologized. Eren slumped in his seat.

....

I have updated. I will start the next chapter right after this.

Mikannie is back in action.

Good news: I have finished school and survived with good grades.

Bad news: I sprained my foot at volleyball practice, I couldn't even make it to the games.

So I am upset about that but I still have next year, I guess.

I hope to bring faster updates now.

byeeeee

Sorry if there is any mistakes.