Chapter 17

'Chapter won't be out until next month' remember when I said that? I do! I remember :c 

Mikasa's POV

"Girlfriend?" Everyone asked at the same time. I looked at them with a raised eyebrow. They seemed shocked. My waitress came back with the drinks and placed them on the table. Jean stared at me, his face blank. 

I took a sip out of my drink. "Yeah." I smiled. "I'm dating someone. She makes me happy. She's pretty, smart, understanding. I like being with her."

Jean blinked. "You're joking, right? You're Mikasa! You don't do girlfriends." Jean rambled out. I stared at me and he looked directly at me, everyone watching this exchange. He started blinking rapidly. "Wow, okay. I wasn't expecting that today. How long?" 

"A couple of months. The baby is due in 2 months-" I was interrupted when I heard glass break. I looked down at the table to see Jean drink all of the table and the glass shattered. I saw him get up and get napkins to clean the mess up and in a couple of minutes he was sitting back down. Everyone kept staring at me while Jean was doing all of that. 

"What?" He asked finally.

I smiled. "I'm going to be a mom. I'm dating Annie, she's pregnant." I explained to him slowly. Anxiety building up inside of me.  Jean stared at me for a while.

"Really?" He asked, shocked. "You got Annie pregnant and you're dating her and you plan on keeping the baby and you're going to have a family with her?"

"Basically," I replied, my anxiety calming down slightly. "I really like her and she likes me. She has helped me a lot, she helps me study sometimes when she's feeling okay. I feel genuinely happy with her." I started with a small smile on my face.

Jean smiled. "Just be careful alright, don't do anything stupid."

The rest of us talked and I explained how it happened and what went on and then at the end we had our food and drinks and talked about other things. Annie hadn't sent me any other text messages and I was beginning to worry a little bit.

. . .

On my way back to Annie's dorm, I smiled when I realized that Annie might have just fallen asleep. Carefully unlocked the door and walked in and made sure to lock the door once again. I walked into Annie's room and smiled.

Annie was laying down, cuddling with her fluffy blanket and her head on the edge of the pillow. I got into comfortable clothes and carefully crawled into the bed and kissed Annie's forehead and hugged her before I also fell asleep. I felt Annie shift as she cuddled up closer to me. 

I woke up before Annie, so I carefully got out of bed and put on a sweatshirt. I walked out and went to make Annie some hot chocolate so it would be ready for her when she woke up. While I was doing that I made myself some coffee. 

A couple of minutes later my girlfriend woke up and walked in. I smiled at her and picked up her hot chocolate and handed it to her. She mumbled a thank you and I reached down to kiss her forehead. "Did you tell your friends?" Annie asked after she finished her drink. 

"I did." I smiled at her as we went to sit down on the couch. "They took it well. They were surprised at first. Jean broke a glass, I guess he was more surprised than the others." 

She smiled as she laid her head down on my shoulder. "Remember, you have that project to start." 

I blinked. "Oh, yeah. I do." After a couple more minutes of cuddling and a little bit of kissing. Annie forced me to go to work on the stupid project. 

Annie rolled her eyes as I started to whine slightly. "You don't have to finish it, just start it. I don't want you getting behind on your schoolwork, especially since graduation is in almost a month." 

"But we were cuddling." I pouted, hugging her. 

"We can cuddle when you've worked on it for an hour." She stated. 

I frowned. "An hour is too much." I buried my head in her hair. 

Annie giggled. "Okay. 30 minutes." 

I smiled. "Make it 15 minutes and we have a deal." 

"45 minutes then," Annie replied back. 

I rolled my eyes. "I'll take 30 minutes." 

Annie laughed. "Go do your work." 

. . . 

Instead of working for 30 minutes, I was actually able to spend 2 hours working on it and got the research part done and started setting up the other main points of the project. I huffed and looked over at Annie who was laying down on her bed, playing a game on her phone.

"I worked for 2 hours," I told to Annie with a smile. 

"I know." She replied, smiling. "Come cuddle me now." I nodded, crawled into bed and wrapped my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest. "I like you." 

"I like you more," I replied. 

She giggled. "You're a dork." 

. . . 

This is short I know. The next chapter will be longer. Hopefully, it won't take me years to update. 

Unedited.