Background

Takashi Hiro Shirogane (Shiro)- 23 years old, a teacher at The Castle of Lions, cloning powers, loved by most students, strong, loves to help students out, youngest teacher, has no problem with keeping students in line.
Ability Level- 8.5
Mastery Level- 10
Level points- 850/850 (850/1,000 or 85%)

Keith Akira Kogane (Keith)- 16 years old, top student at The Castle of Lions, thermal manipulation, super speed(the speed of sound+), quiet, disciplinary issues, plays tricks on the other students and doesn't listen to anyone.
Ability Level- 8.5
Mastery Level- 6.1
Level points- 610/850 (610/1,000 or 61%)

Katelyn Leeann Holt (Pidge)- 13 years old, top student at The Castle of Lions, illusion and hologram manipulation, very smart girl but has a tendency to talk back, she often plays tricks on the other students with her ability.
Ability Level- 8.4
Mastery Level- 5.3
Level points- 530/840 (530/1,000 or 53%)

Leandro Jeremías García-McClain (Lance)- 15 years old top Student at The Castle of Lions, mental manipulation, over the top, lovable student, he holds himself back, he is capable of much more than he shows.
Ability Level- 9.7
Mastery Level- 4.8
Level points- 480/970 (480/1,000 or 48%)

Tolani Hunk Garret (Hunk)- 15 years old, top student at The Castle of Lions, metal manipulation, sweet and caring guy, despite his big size, loves working on engineering projects and making trinkets out of metal.
Ability Level- 9.5
Mastery Level- 5.1
Level points- 510/950 (510/1,000 or 51%)

Allura Star Altea (Allura)- 21 years old, top student/student teacher at The Castle of Lions, shapeshifting and voice manipulation(only her own), father used to own and run the school so she stresses herself out, she acts like she's the boss and gets others to do what she says.
Ability Level- 8.6
Mastery Level- 10
Level points- 860/860 (860/1,000 or 86%)

Coran Hieronymus Wimbleton Smythe (Coran)- Principal at The Castle of Lions, shapeshifter, body manipulation, stepped up when Alfor passed, nothing else is known.
Ability Level- ???
Mastery Level- ???
Level points- ???
~~
Black- Lion Guardian, human and lion form, telepathy, air manipulation, teleportation and flight, he is the leader of the lions, both physically strong as well as mentally, he often is the most mature of the lions as he is the oldest.

Red- Lion Guardian, human and lion form, telepathy, fire manipulation and super speed, he is the second in comandante of the lions, he is on the shorter side but is strong, he is very protective and uses his powers to do so, hot headed, impulsive, and short tempered.

Green- Lion Guardian, human and lion form, telepathy, plant manipulation and invisibility, she is the smallest out of all the Guardians but is the most terrifying, she often gets so caught up in her work she doesn't take car of herself, she's very intellectual and kind yet she's a jokester.

Blue- Lion Guardian, human and lion form, telepathy, water/ice and sonar manipulation, she's extremely bubbly and friendly, she is very lanky, the others call her the mom friend, she is protective of those she cares about and will put herself in danger for them.

Yellow- Lion Guardian, human and lion form, telepathy, earth manipulation and super strength, he is the definition of a gentle giant, he is very tall and buff but is super kind, the other dub him mom friend 2.0, more often than not he's the voice of reason and the other listen to him only half the time.

Note: The max amount of level points is 1,000. Whatever your potential level will stay. You can not go over your potential, you can only meet it.
~~~

   On July 19th, 2150, a mutation spread to 1 in ever 5,000,000 people, which gave super powers or abilities. None of the abilities showed. As the years grew, they soon began to pop up. Very few people had these abilities, it mutates to a gene.

   A recessive gene to be precise. Like blue & green eyes, wavy & straight hair, red & blonde hair, there needs to be two genes.
M= Mutated trait
N= Normal.

Scenario One:
Parent 1: NN
Parent 2: NN
Child: 0% chance at being a mutant

Scenario Two:
Parent 1: NM
Parent 2: NN
Child: 0% chance at being a mutant.

Scenario Three:
Parent 1: NM
Parent 2: NM
Child: 25% chance at being a mutant.

Scenario Four:
Parent 1: NM
Parent 2: MM
Child: 50% at being a mutant.

Scenario Five
Parent 1: MM
Parent 2: MM
Child: 100% at being a mutant.