Your early

2.Your Early

Iris POV

I was in front of the Denali's house. I ran up the steps why'll dragging my suite case be hide me,and I knocked on the door. When a tall man with brown hair opened the door. He must have been Kate's mate. He stared at me with a confused look on his face. "...Kate", he said loudly but not loud enough to be considered a yell. That was when Kate and Tanya gracefully walked quickly to the door. Kate nestled up against the mans chest. Tanya slide in the small crack between the door and the man. " Iris what are you doi...", Tanya said before I cut her off. I grabbed Tanya and hugged her has hard has I could with out crushing her.

"life is a bitch.", I mumbled in her ear. When we stopped hugging.

"like was saying before you tired to crush me and told me how life is bitch... What are you doing here. The wedding is still two weeks away.", Tanya said

" Well... My boss gave me a vacation,and I didn't want to stay in Russia. " I said

"That is wonderful!" Tanya said trilled

" You didn't let me finish.... I'm on a permeant vacation.", I said in a weak voice

"Oh... Iris... What happened" Tanya said

" Well... You know me how it is so lonely up there. I work to keep me busy. So I have worked my ass off 24/7 no vacations for 3 year. So I ran into my bosses office and talked, ok yelled at him I need a vacation. He said ok... How about permeant vacation... Your fired." I said

She just stared at me. Then I looked at Kate she was surprised has Tanya. Then I looked at the man he still had a confused look on his face.

"You must be Garrett?", I asked

"Yes, and you are.", Garrett asked

" This is Iris. Like the Cullen's she is like a cousin us.",Kate said when I was about to tell him my name.

"congratulations",I said

"Thank you.", kate said

"Thanks",Garrett mouthed

We all walked inside. We went into the living. Eleazar was sitting on the couch with his armed rapped around Carmen. That was when Carmen jumped of the couch, and came racing towards me and hugged me has hard I has I hugged Tanya probably even harder.
Out of all the Denali's Carman and Tanya new me best. They both knew me has we'll as they knew there self, and they are the closest out of all the Denali's to me. They were not like cousins to me they were more like sisters.

" what's wrong ?" She new something was wrong even when I was grinning or when I was as happy I could be she could tell something was wrong.

"I was fired.", I said weakly

" What happened?" She whispered as if Tanya,Kate,Garrett, and Eleazar wouldn't hear her.

" I demanded for several weeks of vacation, cause I have worked 3 years straight with out a vacation." I said even weaker

" why didn't you go to Carlisle." she whispered she knew Carlisle was my closest friend.

"Cause I have something's I would like to keep to myself.", I whispered.

She nodded and understood that Edward would know anything I was thinking in just seconds. She walked back over to Eleazar and sat down. His arms rapped around her again. Me and Tanya were the only ones without a man by are side. She knew how I felt about being lonely and how bad I wished for someone to love me. Cause she wanted the same thing she wanted... Love a word more powerful than any word even freedom. She wondered like me will I always be lonely will I ever find love. So far the answer is no. Tanya walked me upstairs to the guest room. I knew were it was. She opened up the door for me and shut it be hide her she sat in the little couch.