Read the 2nd Book: Luna

I'm thinking Bout making an guide for my books

Book 2 of Midnight Stars

Luna

Will Iris and Alistair's small coven grow? If so by how many, by who? Will they bring trouble? Will they change the way Alistair and Iris act? What will happen? before they come or if they even come?

The whole book is Iris POV

Sneak peek of Luna

1.Simple Gifts

I was sitting on the couch. Holding a small red rose Alistair got me. I looked at the rose even the simplest gifts meant the most to me. It has been 5 months since Alistair came back to Russia with me. He has only made one mistake since he came back with me, and it was my fault. We were hunting on the third week he came back with me. We were in a popular Area for Amur Tigers and Brown Bears also tourist and sometimes hunters. We were walking home when the blood of human filled the air. I tried to stop him but he ran faster than me. I would have used my force field on him but I could control the pain of shocking from the shield then. I couldn't stand putting him in that pain seeing him on the ground spasming ,and feel what he felt and knowing the painful thoughts he was thinking. I got closer to him but I was to late Alistair got up covered in blood. It was a man in his 30s-40s,and I also saw a dead Amur Tiger 10 feet from the man. Alistair fought the Tiger for the hunt. The tiger had clearly attacked the man for a meal. Alistair walked towards me, and kissed my forehead.

" I'm sorry.", he said softly

"No, It is my fault I shouldn't have took you to such a popular area. I also should have took you hunting yesterday or the day before.", I said

"Lets get you cleaned up", I said.

I took one last look at the man's horrified face. I hadn't took Alistair back there since then. Right then Alistair came racing down the stairs vampire speed. He sat right next to me. I sat the rose on the coffee table. I cuckooed up to his chest.

"I'm sorry.", he said

I swear he could read my mind sometimes.

"Alistair, you can stop apologizing.", I said

He was about to say something but I cut him off.

"You really want to do this again?",I said raising an eyebrow. I laughed a little

"No", he said and laughed

"You know what ever you do I will still love you", I said

"I know.",he answer

Our lips touched I pulled him closer as we kissed. I would never get tired of this. Having him with me forever. Our lips parted

"I love you more.", he said

"Impossible.", I said.

"I will expect that challenge .", he said. Then kissed me once more.