Vows

4.Vows

IrisPOV

It was the day of the wedding. We were all excited. The Denali's choose a perfect day for it there was only a light layer of snow on the ground. There backyard was beautiful it was covered with thousands of lights that are turned off and flowers hanged from the trees it was beautiful. There backyard looked like something that you only saw in fairy tales. I stood by the backdoor just gazing at there back yard. When Carmen came running out the door.

"Iris...", Carmen said. Then turned her head to the right to see there.

"Yes.", I said

"Oh my... Tanya was right you are stunning.", Carmen said

"Thank you. You look magnificent Carmen. You needed me?", i said

"Thank you, Kate and Tanya need you.", Carmen Said

"Ok.", I said.

I ran into the house Eleazar was sitting on the couch and Garrett was sitting next to him.I has I ran up stairs I heard Carmen ask them to go outside. When I got to Kate's room I knocked on the door * knock knock*.

"Who is it."Kate asked

"Iris,malady", I joked

" You are granted to see the Queen come in has you shall.", Kate joked

I walk in Kate was wearing beautiful dress. It was breath taking.

"You need me?", I asked

"Yes, can you do my hair.", Kate asked

"Of course Kate, Your beautiful Kate just beyond beautiful." I said has I walked towards Kate.

Kate smiled. Tanya left the room to go get a piece of jewelry for Kate.

"Thank you.", Kate said. Has braid her back into a bun.

"Iris.", Kate said worried

"Yes?", I said

"Am I supposed to be this nervous.", Kate asked

"Kate Im not the one to ask should ask Carmen, but I think it is ok to be a little nervous. Cause this is a big day for you.", I said quietly

"Your right.", Kate said

Right then Tanya came in with necklace with a sliver chain and a pea size diamond at the end. I hugged Kate.

"Are the Cullen's here yet.", I asked

Tanya nodded for yes.

"Ok I will tell them Kate's ready.",I said

"Give me 20 mins please", Kate asked

"Okay.", I said

Me and Tanya walked out of the room and shut the door be hide us we walked down stairs and out side. I saw Carlisle and Esme by his side talking to Eleazar and Carmen. When I looked to right to see Garrett talking to Edward and with young woman which must have been Bella and a young girl only 17 which must have been Renesmee.

Bella POV

I was right beside Edward and Renesmee was on his other side. Edward was talking to Garrett.

"Mom who is that?", Renesmee asked

I turned to look at who she was talking about. Renesmee was probably talking about the female who talking to Tanya. She was tall but short, she had brunette and Blondish curly hair could be considered Carmel, She was as pretty as Rosalie probably even prettier, and her dress was a soft purple that draped over her shoulders making her look like a goddess.