Small town

3.Small Town

Iris POV

Me and Tanya were sitting in the guest room. I was sitting on the small couch fiddling with a pen. Tanya sat in the rocking chair by the door and just looked off to the corner of the room. She was still embracing what I had told her the woods. When there was a knock at the door *knock knock* Tanya didn't pay attention to the knocking, and the door cracked open it was Carmen. She popped her head threw the small crack.

"So how long are you going stay here", Carmen asked while looking at a Tanya curiously

" I'm not sure it is up to Tanya and you guys." I said

She nodded her head.

" what's wrong with Tanya?" She mouthed

I surged my shoulders.

Carmen walk in the room and sat next to me.

" Is everything ok Iris you seem upset." Carmen asked not even worried if Tanya heard her.

"Nothing I'm completely fine.", I lied

" Are you sure?", Carmen asked

"Positive.", I lied

"Fine.", Carmen said not convinced, but she knew I wasn't going to tell her.

As she walked to the door she stopped and looked at Tanya.

" Tanya are you ok?", Carmen asked

" I'm fine", Tanya said still looking at the corner of the room.

" Whatever." Carmen said. Has she walked out the room.

Carmen POV

I shut the door has I walked out. I knew something was up with those two. They are hiding something and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. As I walked down the stairs. I notice at the end of the stairs stood Eleazar. When I got to the bottom of the stairs. Eleazar hugged me and kissed my forehead. I saw Kate and Garrett leave the house they probably are going to hunt.

"What's wrong?", Eleazar asked

"Iris and Tanya.", I said

" What's wrong with them.", Eleazar asked as he kissed my forehead again.

Then it hit me Tanya and Iris were lonely. They are desperate for love. They wanted what me and Eleazar, Kate and Garrett, Edward and Bella, Alice and Jasper, Rosalie and Emmett , and Carlisle and Esme have they want a mate,lover,a friend. But right now all they have is each other. There was a moment of silence in room.

"There lonely." I whispered.

Iris POV

Tanya finely said something without anyone asking her to.

"What does your dress look like?", Tanya asked in a smooth voice like we never talked in the woods.

" I don't have one.", I said

" Well you need one. How about we go shopping.", Tanya said happy with a grin on her face

"Ok.", I said

I grab my purse and we both ran down the stairs Tanya grabbed her purse. When we were running towards the door. I heard Carmen call our names. We stopped right in our tracks and turned around.

Carmen POV

Eleazar stood besides me.

"Tanya Iris were are you two going?", I asked

" Iris doesn't have a dress for the wedding. So we are going shopping.",Tanya said

" Ok just...", I was almost finish when they ran out the door. I felt completely embarrassed.

I looked up at Eleazar. I thought about not having him. The thought was terrible. I would have no hope or life without him. He was my light. Everything would mean nothing without him. Is that how they feel... Meaning less,hopeless,lifeless,lonely. He kissed the top of my head. When Garrett and Kate rushed threw the door.

"Were are they going?", Kate asked

"Shopping, Iris doesn't have a dress.", I said

" Ok,but there acting weird.", Kate said

" I know.", I said. I gestured them to the living room.

We all sat down Kate and Garrett sat side by side on the recliner. Garrett's arm rapped around Kate. Me and Eleazar sat by each other on the couch. Eleazar held my hand.

"Well... I think there lonely. There the only ones out of the Cullen's and Us that don't have mates, and right now they are the only ones that understand each other.", I said

Iris POV

Tanya was driving to a small town in denali. When we got to the store that sold dresses. We hopped out of the car,and walked in to the small store. Every where you looked you saw dresses. The store had to be the nicest store in town. When a tall woman with orange hair walked up to us. She was wearing black heels, an expensive red blouse,and a black pencil skirt .

"May I help you ladies." She said

"No thank you.", I said

"Ok, If you need anything just ask me my name is Julie if need me.", she said. Then walked away.

Tanya whipped her head in my direction with a grin stretched across her face. Like Alice Tanya was a fashionista. She loved to shop.

"So have any colors in mind?",Tanya asked.

"Umm...gold,light grey, a very soft purple.", I said.

Tanya nodded her head,and dragged me by my wrist to the back of the store . She took down every dress in my size in the colors I asked for. Then shoved me in a small dressing room. I was in there for about 5 hours only to come out to show Tanya how I looked in the dresses. that was when I spotted a beautiful dress. It wasn't sparkly like the other dresses. It was a soft purple. I put it on and just stared at myself in the mirror. The soft purple stuck out on my dead pale granite skin. It draped over my shoulders in made me look like I was from Ancient Greece. I walked out of the dressing room. Tanya was sitting in a small chair reading a magazine. She put down the magazine. Her jaw dropped open. Clearly she felt the same way about the dress as I do. She sat there in silence for 5 minutes.

"Iris you look stunning. You have to get that dress.", Tanya said.

"I glad you agree cause if you hated it I was still going to buy it.", I said

I went back it to the dressing room and took off the dress off and put back on my skinny jean, long sleeved floral laced shirt, and leather jacket. I took the dress up to the cashier,and paid her the $700 dollars for the dress. It was cheap for how beautiful it was. Then went to the car and drive back to Tanya's house. when we got there Carmen and Eleazar were sitting on the couch Carmen was reading and Eleazar watched her and Kate and Garrett were sitting at the kitchen table play chess. Carmen looked up from the book she was reading.

"It takes you 5hours and 45 mins to buy a dress?", Carmen said with sarcasm.

" You act like you have never gone shopping with Tanya.", I said

Kate laughed at what I said cause it was true.

"She has a point Carmen",Kate said why'll moving her queen.