{Chapter 10}

The long-awaited day was here, The ship pulled up to the harbor. Feliciano threw over the anchor, and lovino adjusted the sails. Kiku tied the ship to the pole sticking out at the edge of the port and Leon marked the map. Alfred had been at my side as we watched the rest of the crew count the supplies and make a list of what they were going to need more of. I felt Alfred's hand reach up to hold my own, His eyes remaining forward at the city. 

"What will you do? We'll probably be here for about 5 days," His voice was quiet and barely above a whisper. 

I held his hand tightly, watching the people walking around the harbor. If 5 days were all I had then I needed to act quickly, I placed my hood on adjusting it to hide my hair. I turned to Alfred both of us locking eyes. 

"Why do you wear the hood?" He pointed to my head, the worry in his eyes very visible. 

I couldn't tell him why, I smiled unsure of how to respond. 

"I don't know, I guess I just don't like people staring at my hair," I answered. 

Alfred was a smart kid, even if he was airheaded at times there would be moments when he would be so attentive that it was scary. This was one of those moments, He sighed nodding. 

"Sorry then, I always stare at your hair." I waved my hand reassuringly. 

"I don't mind it when it's you, It's different," I muttered. 

"Alright, I'm sure you lot know the rules but forget about them for now, it will be different here. Don't draw any attention to yourself, don't fight, don't do anything suspicious, and keep to yourself. They won't hesitate to arrest you and I will not spare my time to get you out!" Arthur's loud and commanding voice was befitting of a captain. 

The crew nodded, all yelling in unison 'Aye' 

"Other than that sleep with whoever you want, drink whatever you want, and do whatever you like!" They all cheered before making their way out of the ship. 

I watched, feeling my heart beat fast and my hands sweat slightly. Surprised that I wasn't tied or locked up, I thought I would be more restricted. 

"Oye, Senorita unfortunately for you you cannot be left alone. You will be with the capitan and Alfred at all times," I spoke too soon, It would have been fine if it was any other member. 

Alfred was aware of what I would do, Antonio would probably let me go with a little bit of persuasion, lovino would probably let me go if I begged, Feliciano seemed like he was weak to a woman's tears, kiku was more dutiful but I could probably crack him, and Leon could be bought. But Arthur was the ultimate obstacle, nothing would make him let me go. 

I groaned holding the bridge of my nose, Calming myself. "Alright, that's fine," I expected a challenge, and as challenging as this may be I had 3 days at best to think of something. 

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you, our Capitan will be more attentive than usual." Warned Antonio as he patted my shoulder. 

He leaned down to my ear before continuing, "And if you do try something he might just create a scene to get you arrested, it wouldn't be hard to get him out but he might just leave you in there." He whispered.