~Chapter 22~

I turned to look at Gilbert who had tears in his eyes again. "Your joking right.....right?" I asked scared to hear the answer. "When he heard you weren't waking up he went under so much stress he had a heart attack and passed away." He said looking down. It was all my fault. My heart felt like it was burning. I wanted to die instead it wasn't fair my father didn't deserve this he was a great man, my mother was cruel and never really loved my father. I felt my body weak. It was getting hard to breath. "So your going to be king now gilbert." I said looking down. "Zea I'm going zo be crownez zomorrow." He said. I looked at him and put a fake smile he looked at me worried, "it's wasn't zour fault." He said grabbing my shoulder. "I have to go i just remembered I needed to tell uncle." I said while walking. I want going to cry no what s the point of crying it's not going to bring him back or take away the guilt I felt. I now know how the families of the 2 men I killed felt. I walked past everyone. Putting a fake smile. I wanted to talk to Arthur but if I took him Allistor would hurt him and I didnt want anyone getting hurt anymore because of me. I walked to my uncle's house. As I opened the door I saw Antonio and Kuro sleeping on two long couches in the living room. I then saw kuro open his eyes. I sat in front of him with a smile. I felt like I was dying inside.
~ Kuros point of view~♡
I opened my eyes and saw a human figure In front of me as my vision adjusted I saw (y/n) sitting there smiling at me. I quickly pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. She then laughed quietly. "I'm alive kuro." She said whispering to me. I couldn't believe it I thought she was dead. As I was about to wake up Antonio he was already sitting up staring at (y/n) he looked as shock as I looked. He quickly hugged her and she hugged back. I was relieved I felt happy. He then kissed her forehead and patted her head. She then turned around to me and had her arms held out. I ran to them and hugged her I felt like a child hugging her mother but I didn't care, we all thought she was dead. She was like a little sister to me. She then patted my head. I smiled.
~ back to you~
  I felt happy for a while. I made breakfast. After that I went to my uncle's room as I was about to open the door a couldn't my body was betraying me. I then punched my stomach which really did end up hurting me I guess I really am strong. As I wrapped my arms around my stomach. The door opened. I looked up and saw lucy she started crying like a baby while hugging me. I smiled but then was attacked by my uncle who tackled us to the ground. It hurt me so bad they were so heavy. As they let me go I looked at my uncle's eyes. "You found out didn't you." He said ad he rubbed the back of his neck. I looked down. 'Don't cry idiot this was your fault handle it like an adult' i said to myself. I smiled at him. "I'm sorry for making you worry about me." I said. Afterwards I left. As I was walking around everyone started getting ready for a carnival again. My chest hurt from all the sadness and anger I had. I looked up and saw Arthur. My dying heart started beating again his eyes brought me back to earth. He came up to me and grabbed my hand. I smiled and he started running somewhere I followed. We ended up in an empty alley. He then hugged me and I hugged him back. "I really do love you, when I heard you weren't waking up my heart stopped beating." He said as he buried his face in my neck. I felt safe and warm relaxed. He then looked up at me with such a tender look in his eyes i felt like i would get lost if I don't look away. "I can't believe I fell for a pirate." I said as I smiled at him. He then closes the space between our lips. His kiss had passion it was soft and warm. I liked his kisses. We then broke the kiss.
~ Arthur's point of view.~♡•
As I looked at (y/n)s eyes i couldn't help but stare at them. I wish time would stop so we can stay like this forever and forget all our worries. Her smile makes me melt every time. I'm glad she loves me just as much as I do. "What are we going to do." She said snapping me back to reality. "What do mean love?" I asked. She then looked at me with a worried expression. "I don't think this would work, I'm already engaged to your brother and if he finds out that you love me he is capable of killing you." She said. "We can run away together." I said holding her hands. She then looked down "You know my brother is to be king tomorrow if I leave him he's going to send the entire military after you to find me plus Allistors military they will find us and you'll get killed." She said. I didn't think of that and she was right. I then thought for a while. I didn't know what to do. She then kissed me again. That made me relax her lips were soft and warm. I didn't want to stop. "You're lips your eyes your everything belongs to me and no one else." I said. She gave a small smile and then grabbed my hand. "Lets go enjoy the carnival." She said with a smile. I finally found the one diamond that every man desires. I found the love of my life and I wasn't planning on letting her go.