~Chapter 70~The End~

~Arthur's point of view~
I stood up and sighed walking out of the room, I glanced around and saw Antonio talking to himself as he walked past everyone, A habit he got when he was trying to calm himself down when he was furious. I sighed again tired of everything was this my fault? could this be avoided with out any problem. "Arthur, how could you say something so stupid after everything you've done when was there a way to do something without a problem." i muttered to myself as i rubbed my temple in pain. "Oi you alright there?" asked Vladimir. I nodded and was ready to walk out for a drink before noticing something. "Vladimir How the bloody hell did you get here?" i asked confused. "I sensed a strong energy somewhere here and decided to come and check it out, after all i am the protector of magic sorcery." he stated proudly, i smacked his head annoyed, "That's our job together not just you Vladimir." stated another familiar voice. "Lukas you too?!" i asked now wondering if i was hallucinating. "I'm here for the exact same reason." stated lukas. I tried concentrating trying to locate where any of that type of energy could be coming from, how could i not sense the strong energy that they were sensing? Or did i not want to sense them? "Are both of you sure the waves of energy came from somewhere here?" i asked trying to dig deeper. "Yes, Its too strong to confuse location" stated Lukas. I could sense a lot of energy from happy to sad to other emotions coming off from people but none of them were above average.  "You know who this person is better than any of us, don't try to deny your thoughts and corrections." stated Vladimir in a serious tone . I opened my eyes stopping the search as i stared glancing at both of them. "Get the book lukas, Vladimir create the circle, i'll catch our victim and we'll all perform the spell." i stated. They both nodded walking inside my room as they locked the door, i looked up at the sun and clenched my fist as i looked down and jumped out of the ship into the sandy beach. I began running, It was time to get revenge and get her at the same time, I'm killing two birds with one stone. I turned to the nearest bar and stepped inside i glanced around and saw the woman behind the counter glance at me, My own personal victim. I removed my hat brushing my hair back with my fingers and fixing my coat before walking towards the counter, I leaned on the counter towards her. It's been so long since I've seduced a woman, She looked at me impressed. "We'll what do we have here, The body of a goddess behind this counter which separates me from you, pity isn't it Love? How about we get out of her and brake the barrier which separates us?" i stated smirking seductively at her. I watched her eyes already throw themselves at me, even though this was for revenge i felt a horrible stab in my heart doing this to her. The girl lifted up the part of the table and threw herself at me almost immediately, I smirked at her as her eyes fluttered lustfully. "And what's your name handsome and strong man?" she asked twirling a strand of my hair. "That's something you'll be screaming in bed so don'y forget it, Arth-" i glanced behind me smirking thankfully as i saw the Navy blue hat and coat of (y/n). She looked up and glared with such hatred in her eyes before she changed her emotion and smirked walking towards us, i was hypnotized by the movements her hips made as they approached us. She ripped the girl from my grasp throwing her on the wooden floor, "Hey what's you-" The girl opened her eyes wide in fear as the sword pointed to her throat. (y/n) grinned as she moved the sword  up to her mouth slowly. "Next time i see you even 5 feet close to him i wouldn't hesitate to cut your tongue, Maybe you'd be prettier if you had no voice." stated (y/n) threateningly. The girl sobbed silently as (Y/n) removed the sword from her putting it back in it's sheath. She turned around and pulled me slightly down connected our lips in a violent kiss. I grabbed her by the waist carrying her, I took her up the ship and opened my door sitting her in the middle of the Dark magic circle. She looked around and didn't fight. "Why isn't she fighting back?" asked Vladimir as he held his hands on the dark circle creating the barrier. "Ya wanna know why?" She asked as black marks appeared on her skin like branches. "It's because the ocean, it's swallowing even a dark force like me i tried fighting it but she is too strong of a vessel for me. but this is amazing so try what you want but i ain't letting her go" she stated as she stood up. She held her hand out causing black smoke to appear in a long form before her hand, before we knew it the black smoke turned into the sword (y/n) always carried but with the blade being pure black. "I may be weak from the fight withing, but her body isn't." she said, Vladimir stood up and glanced at both of us, "This isn't going to work, if i do this now The black source will only receive a small percentage of the damage and (y/n) will receive the large percentage. " stated Vladimir, I glanced at Lukas who looked concentrated in something, He glanced at me and then glanced at (y/n) He immediately ran towards her blocking her hit with a cup of water. The water made her gasp in fear as she immediately stepped back avoiding any drop of water to touch her. "You'll pay for that!" she stated angrily, She lunged at him and he moved to the side causing her to be caught by Vladimir who took the sword away from her as he trapped her. She glanced around confused of what happened, We finally had a clue, the black source was afraid of water because it's afraid that the ocean will finally swallow it whole. "Lukas." i stated, he nodded and grabbed her legs holding her up. I opened the door and they were about to throw her to the ocean but they were both hesitant. "Trust me this is the only way to save her, she can't drown the ocean wouldn't allow her to drown." i said, they glanced at each other and i froze everyone's time, They lifted her up and let her fall to the ocean with a loud plash. We watched the ocean waves unsure what was happening below, "Make a clear bubble Lukas maybe we can see what's going on." i said slightly worried as my stomach felt tingly. He created two bubble sending one down and the other one was our pair of eyes.