The bell rang through the school and i finally got to the bleachers. I was one of the first ones there so i pulled out my headphones and listened to songs on my ipod.
Not 5 minutes later , the headphones were ripped from my ears. Infront of me stood my best friend Stiles already kitted up for the lacrosse game.
" Did you hear anything I just said?"
"sorry no.  Was it about the game?"
Stiles rolled his eyes and replied with the usual amount of sarcasm. " No ,Aliens have just invaded the school. "
I hit his arm but couldnt surpress a smirk. Iwas about to say something when Coach Finstock appeared behind Stiles and blew the whistle loudly in Stiles' ear. This caused him to jump a mile and practically fall down the stairs. I laughed at Stiles running down to the pitch towards Scott . I couldnt help but think how lucky I was to move away from the drama of supernatural hunting to gain to great  friends. Last year i had left to leave the hardships of hunting , i wantwd a real life  with an education.
Practice started and so far all they had done was some laps and passing exercises  Coach Finstock called for a new exercise  and players ran to different sides of the pitch. Icould see the teenage boys getting ready to block amd oppose Jackson Whitmore who was ready in defence.
Myeyes followed the jersey with two large numbers on the back:11.Scott
I watched as Scott charged down the field dodging the other team. He raced towards jackson and fell over. All the boys on the team excwpt for stiles were laughing at him. Scott stood up more determined this time and started again. He picked up the ball and charged at Jackson , barging him over. Jackson fell to the floor woth a thud.
Jess was shocked. Where did scotts energy come from , the team surrounded Jackson while I saw scott fall to the floor gripping his head, stiles ran towards him saying something to his friend. I pushed past people , trying to ran to my two bestfriends.  By the time I made it to the pitch scott and stiles had dissappeared. Where did they go ?
I pulled out her phone , tapping the contact for stiles' number. I listened to the phone ringing , looking around for any signs of them. No answer. I tried again. No answer. Then I realised that the players phones were probably in their lockers. I mentally hit myself for being so stupid, i ran towards coach who had let the boys go and change while looking at Jacksons arm.
" Coach Finstock, do you know where Stiles and Scott are? They are gone."
" Not a clue. If you find them tell scott I want to talk to him about what happened out there."
"Yes sir" I scanned the field for my frinds panicking now. I ran towards the school hoping to find them on their way back to the locker rooms. I thought to myself i was lucky i wore trainers instead of flats today or I wouldnt be as fast. I ran to the boys locker rooms and knocked on the door,not wanting to ran in and see something i didnt want to.
Danny open the door and I didnt have time to notice his shirtless body as i talked really fast asking something about scott.
" Wow, wow Jess calm down. I cant hear a word your saying slow down." Danny said placing his hands on my arms to stop me from talking.
I did as he said slowing her breathing slightly. It was then I noticed his shirtless body and blushed ,looking away. I had always been shy around topless guys and i had only ever seen scotts and stiless tops when they go swimming together.
Danny noticed her uncomfortable state and reached for a top.
"Now ,whats up ?"
"Is stiles or scott in there?"
" no"
"shit! Where are they?... Thanks Danny" Jess said running up the hall again.