I get out of my car and once again i am faced with the grey buildings that is HELL - well not literally, but school is close enough.
I walk to my locker. Scott and stiles arent there like they usually are. Then i notice the clock on the wall. I should have been at first lesson, 6 minutes ago . Pulling open my locker , a piece of paper falls out and hits the floor . Curiousity makes me bend over and pick it up. I noice my name has been scribbled on one side in purple. I unfold the piece and i read the letter someone has wrote: -

To jessica
When i first saw you in home economics, i thought you were a beauty. I couldnt get your bright eyes and wavey hair out of my mind. You probably havent ever noticed me. This is probably sounding creepy but i promise you i just want to confess my feelings.
Jessica, you dont know who i am and its probably better this way because i know you dont feel the same. I like you - hell ! I think i love you .

-anonymous x

I inspect the note to see if theres any clue who its from but hit a brick wall. Well the gesture is really sweet slightly cheesy but adorable. I feel a presence behind me and whip around. Standing there not amused is coach. It is then i remember i have sports first. A jumble of words fall from my mouth but nothing gets stringed together. Coach leans around me and slams my locker shut. He holds my upper arm and guides me to outside  the girls locker room. He stops says one sentence then walks away. " Detention after school , your late!" i turn to his back and flip him off.

" Jessica "  i turn around and see my best female friend, Fleur ,shes just a friend compared to scott , stiles and isaac though.
" You're late. What were you doing?"
" ill tell you in a bit let me change first."

After first lesson , i had updated Fleur on the whole note in my locker thing but she didnt find it as cute as i did. She complained that it was old and cheesy but this is coming from One of those girls who have make out sessions in the janitors closet. Once i had changed i parted ways with Fleur and found the boys for Biology next lesson.

I found scott and stiles and weirdly isaac , all talking together . Confused i walk over to them
" hey guys, what you on about?"
" oh u ummm"
" jess uhh "
" umm uhh you know "

All three boys started stumbling over their words.  "me, stiles and isaac have agreed and become friends now"
" okay. Well it explains why youve been talking so much . Now come on we need to get to bio ."

I am so glad my boys are friends. They seem to actually like eachother now. Everything is almost perfect . My brothers are in te same place as me , My boys are friends , someone is showing interest in me .