I wandered around the school hoping to see any sign of my  friends. It was hopeless , most people had left and only few teachers were in their classes marking work. I had to dodge these classrooms.
I finally had finished searching the whole building with no clue where the boys could have gone. I walked out of the front door and stood in the cold. The bitter wind slapped my face and made my hair fly as if it were a kite. I was fed up now and desperately tried ringing scott again.

Ring ring......ring ring.....ring ring...... Hey this is Scott Mccall. Im not available at the moment bu......

"ugh". No answer . I fumbled with the phone this time calling Stiles.

" ring ring......ring ring.....Hey Jessi..."
"STILES YOU BLOODY IDJIT !! WHERE DID YOU GO ?!?! WHERE ARE YOU ?!?" i was furious now.
"Im sorry Jessie . Scott is ...uuuh...throwing up, its horrible. Im sorry. We are at his. Im sorry we left you."
" you better be!!! Im stood here all alone outside the school. In the bloody cold! Is Scott okay ??" i said
" uuh ye hes fine now. Again im sorry."
"yeah yeah whatever. Im coming over now, ill call a taxi "
"NO! .... I mean you cant melissa said he needs to stay naked"
" okay. Calm down . Ill see you tomorrow then"
" Ye. Night Jessie."
"Night Stiles"

I thought that was a little strange but dismissed the thought of it. I walked towards the street and waited . I wasnt stood there long when a taxi (cab??) pulled up for her. The man driving had black hair and was wearing jeans and a blue t shirt. I had to admit he was pretty cute .

" 221B Rowling street"The taxi pulled away

The taxi pulled away.

Hey readers. I want to thank you if you read this. This is the first book im dedicating myslef to in my spare time.  Please read on. Im so excited world book day is in three days and I might go as newt fron the maze runner , one of the winchesters or katniss .xx .