First lesson goes as normal and luckily it wasn't with anyone supernatural related. Before heading to second lesson i need to piss so I go to the loos. On the way back I pass my locker , I notice a piece of paper hanging out of the vent things. My head whips back and for the hall trying to see if anyone was there , to no avail. I take the paper and unfold it. It seems to be some sort of letter with the words ' TO Jessica ' on the top. 

" To Jessica

Since I last sent you one of my letters I have been sad. You didn't apy attention to me in the way I wish you would. I wish you were mine. I wish I could hold your hand on the way to lesson and call you my princess. When I am with you,I am happy . My happiness comes from seeing you smile and hearing you laugh. We know eachother but we don't share my feelings. You said yourself that I make a good friend and I guess that's what you see my as. A friend. But if that's what  makes you happy then that is fine by me. You are so pretty and smart and caring . No , your beautiful inside and out ; in everyway possible. I love you but in order to keep everyone happy I can't confess who I am. "

My mind races. Who could my secret admirer be? I'm friends with so many people and I don't know where to start with friends. If my brothers were to find out about this they would freak. At least they are probably not supernatural. Probably. 

I pull a face thinking about the supernatural. All the damage they do, all the pain they cause. They don't deserve to run around hurting and killing. They don't deserve to live. 

I run to the toilets and sit in a stall. I think about who could have sent the letters , I don't want to go back to class now and before I know it the bell for 3rd lesson rings. I pack the note away in the bottom of my bag and head to class.

When I get there , the only spaces are by none other than Scott McCall himself or the quite nerd girl at the back of the class. I pick up my pace to a fast walk and walk towards the girl. However, Danny sits in the seat . He doesn't seem to notice me as i stop in my place . "Miss Winchester , if you would like to sit down , in a seat that would be wonderful." The dull voice of Mr Harris asks me. I slowly spin around and stare at the teacher. He raises and eyebrow and i look forward towards Scott and the rest of Derek's high school pack, including Stiles. Sighing , I walk toward the spare seat and still uncomfortably between Scott and Erica. 

Mr Harris starts by taking the register and I answer when I here my name. The supernatural creatures stare at me all through the register. Suddenly there is a rough tap on my shoulder, I turn around and see Boyd. 

" Why are you scared?"

" What?" I ask

"Why are you scared? "He asks again

" I'm not" I deny. I turn back towards the front and I hear him whisper.

" Liar" 

________________________________________________________________________________

The rest of the day was uncomfortable. I ended up reaching for my knife twice but not actually using it. When I got home the boys weren't there. I chuck my bag on the couch and go get changed into some denim shorts and a red off the shoulder top. I start to make some food for myself , and well eat it. 

My phone beeps and I reach to see who texted me. The name STILES 🤯 pops up and I have a mini heart attack. Why is he texting me.

I hear the insanely loud engine of the 67 Chevy impala or 'baby' and put my phone in my bag. My brothers come in and we say our heys.

" Dean, Sam. I need to say something. So you know how I was kidnapped by the werewolves. Well two of these were my closest friends and the human was my 3rd best friend. Scott McCall, Isaac Lahey and Stiles Stilinski. " I explain

" Stilinski ? As in the sheriff's son?" Dean asks

" Ye why?"I say

" We were just talking with the sheriff to see if anything supernatural has happened. " The taller brother explains.

" Nice . But I need to ask you something"I say bringing the conversation back to my point.

" Go for it" Dean says before taking a huge gulp of cidar.

" I want to be a hunter. Like you guys, I've realised that they are dangerous and don't belong here. They are killing people " The boys stopped and look at me with wide eyes.

" We understand but you need to know that once you start doing this at our level ,it gets insanely dangerous and you see things that make you doubt your sanity." Sam says

" I understand but I want to do this guys." I confirm

" Okay then " Dean says nodding his head

" We love you Jessiecakes " 

" Love you too "

________________________________________________________________________________

The boys show me every type of bullet and knife and explain about demons and angels. They tell me about Castiel , the angel. Then Dean does something weird. He starts asking for this Cas guy to come down and find us. Confused I ask " what did that do?"

A voice speaks from behind me and two large hands are placed on my shoulders. " That calls me down from heaven."

I jump amile and spin around. 

Behind me was stood a man with brownish hair and he was wearing a trenchcoat.

" Jess this is Castiel" Dean smirks

For the rest of the day we go over all the cases they have had and I become close with Cas. I start to think of him as another brother . And when I hear how all three of them have come close to death but end up saving eachother, I realise how lucky I am to have an amazing family. 

Every once in a while someone says something and It reminds me of one of my friends and I start to lose concentration. My mind wanders to the fun I had with my friends then I remember that most of them were hiding half of they're life from me. 

______________________________________________________________________________

I notice how late it is and decide to head to bed. 

*DEANS POV*

A little while after Jess goes to bed , a decides to go back to God . Me and Sam stay up for a while and research into beacon hills's supernatural history. 

Around 1oclock we hear Jessica's phone beep . Confused, we search for it and find it in her bag. Sammy throws it to me telling me that it needs to be charged. As I turn my back , I hear Sammy say something . I plug in her phone and turn around to my brother. He is stood reading a piece of paper that I think he got from Jessica's bag. I shrug it off as nothing and turn towards the computer. The paper of put infront of my face and I take it from Sam. As I read it , something stirs in my mind. This isn't good. 

What assbutt is writing my sister love letters?!

________________________________________________________________________________