left behind

"We can't keep her, it's to much of a struggle" you heard your dad say "I agree we have to get rid of the brat" your mother agreed. Next thing you know you were dragged into the car by your hair by your so call mother and all you had was a teddy a dummy and a thin pink blanket. They drove to the outskirts of the village that you lived at and just kicked you out the car (literally) and drove away you was upset and so you started to cry but you got up and started to walk to the city it was dark round about 7 and you had nowhere to go so you decided to sleep at the local park however two men in there late 30s decided to come up to you and because they were 'gangsters' they decided to kick you punch you untill you bled. Once they left you cried for at least a few hours and you couldn't sleep and the loud noises of cars and and people gave you a slight headache because you never been in a city before and in away it scared you especially after what the two men did to you. It eventually reached morning and you was still at the park in this big city covered in fresh cuts and bruises and no-one took notice of you and the city you was in is the main stream/killing spot for mass murder Jeff The Killer. As you thought to yourself "I'm only 3 , why do mummy and daddy not like me?" And as the day went on you just played at the park till night but you was dredging it...