like father like daughter

It's has been 3 years later(living with Jeff)

You just turned 6 a few weeks ago and your dad Jeff gave you the best birthday party ever.
It was a Saturday afternoon you was playing in the living room with your stuffed bunny that Jeff bought you for your birthday then Eyeless Jack decided to grab it out of your hands and you managed to grab ahold of the body and you both was now pulling on it. Eyeless Jack got fustrated and ripped of the head so you picked up his scalpel that he dropped on the floor and stabbed him multiple times in the arm after 6 stabbes you ran upstairs crying to Jeff as EJ ran after you. As soon as you got to yours and Jeff's room EJ was stood in the doorway and you told Jeff everything that happened so Jeff cut of one of EJ's hands and EJ in pain walked away. "You okay sweetie?" Jeff asked calmly "Yes dad, are you mad at me for stabbing EJ's arm?" You asked "of course not" Jeff simply replied and after that you both laughed. "Like Father Like Daughter" Jeff said as he gave a huge hug and in the hug you fell asleep after fighting with EJ and Jeff gave you a slight kiss on the forehead "love you sugarplum" he said as he laid down on the bed with your little body next to him.