Revenge

Jeff recently bought you a white hoodie that looks like his.

You immediately put it on and give him a thank you hug

That night you and your dad Jeff went out killing like usual and you managed to keep your hoodie clean surprisingly. You both got back to slender mansion at 10pm Jeff was tired so he gave you a good night hug and went to bed.
However...
You wasn't at all about 12pm you decided to get revenge on some old friends of yours. So you snuck out the mansion not waking anyone up.
You managed to find out were they live. So when you finally got to their flat you quietly picked the lock and entered. Your 'friends' Abby, Chloe, Cole and Dan were sitting on the couch watching a shitty program.
You noticed Dan walking to the bathroom so you silently followed until time was right. When he reached the door about to open it you brutily stabbed him multiple times and blood splattered all over your white hoodie. Then it was Chloe you did the same thing but it was her bedroom you killed her in. Cole you killed him in the kitchen.
Only Abby left, the bitch who forced you to rob the bank. You went up behind the couch and placed your hand over her mouth muffling and of her words. "Hello friend" you said insanely. She looked shocked at the sight of you " Goodnight" you said before killing her aswell.
It was 1am in the morning and you got back to slender mansion covered in blood. As soon as you opened the door Jeff was stood in the living room looking at you. "I needed to get revenge sorry" you said with a tired tone "it's okay sugarplum" Jeff said hugging you "love the blood stains" "thanks dad." You then fell asleep and before you hit the floor Jeff caught you. He took you up to your room put you in bed ,tucked you in "night sugarplum" he said kissing your forehead, turning of the light and leaving the room to go back to bed himself.