Your dad comforts you

When your twat of a boyfriend cheats o you and dumps you all you did was watch films and eat ice cream in your room.
When Slenderman found out because he heard you tell your friend over the phone he immediately told Jeff. On Saturday you was watching  (favourite horror film) and eating  (favourite ice cream flavour) ice cream until Jeff walked in. "You ok hunny?" He asked "no..." you replied with a saddened tone. So you told him everything that happened "Max cheated on me and dumped me..." "It'll be okay you can do so much better" he implies as he hugs you "what ya watching?" He asks curiously "(fave horror film), wanna watch it with me?"you ask.
Next thing you know is that you both are wrapped in blankets with a tub of ice cream each and watching (fave horror film) you then fall asleep on Jeff 's shoulder so he lays you down and says goodnight then walks out the room and downstairs where everyone was just talking.
"WHO WANTS TO HELP ME MURDER MAX THE GUY WHO CHEATED ON (y/n) ? " Jeff asked slightly angered. Everyone volunteered so they all left the mansion.
40 minutes later
Everyone walks in laughing "Their facial expressions were hilarious!" Laughing Jack exclaimed. When Jeff told you, you was so happy that you pulled them all in for a thank you hug.