Celebrity Crush

You are now going through a stage of having a celebrity crush. Dahvie Vanity from blood on the dance floor.
You and Sally was in your room just talking about stuff. When you mentioned Dahvie you went pink in the cheeks and Sally being Sally she pretended going toilet but instead she went and told your dad Jeff that you have a celebrity crush. And believe it or not when she told everyone they all just awed and giggled.
You was in you room listening to BOTDF and you didn't even notice Jeff walk in your room and sit on your bed "so you have a celebrity crush sugarplum?" he asks...
"Oh err yeah Dahvie Vanity from BOTDF" you replied blushing at his name. Jeff just giggled and ruffled your hair and walked out or your room to let you listen to the songs in piece

3 weeks later

You couldn't belive it your dad actually bought you tickets to see BOTDF you was so excited.
The concert started at 7pm so you got ready in a pair of ripped black jeans a blood on the dance floor belly top a leather studded jacket and a pair of platform boots.

The Concert
Once you get into the mosh-pit near the barricades the lights went of then a red spot light came on and the beginning of bewitched begun...

4hours later
You got back home to slender mansion. You have 4 pics with Dahvie and one with JayyVon. It was THE BEST NIGHT EVER.
So you got in went upstairs to your room and went to bed you was that tired 😴