Chapter 1: The Airport

*chapter song*cups* (referring to her foster parents)

Its been 13 years since I last saw my brother,other than pictures from emails that I received a week ago. We got back in contact about a month ago. The thing is, though, is he's not like a regular brother. He's practically a international superstar. I'm not joking, either. Maybe you've heard of him? My brother (non lookalike twin) is none other then the infamous BajanCanadian.

I was at the airport waiting for him to pick me up. Since we were separated because of our parents deaths, Mitch was given to my aunt (witch he considers his mother). As for me, I was shipped off to a foster home because my aunt couldn't take care of me. Plus, shed need a young man more then a young women to take care of her when she grew older.

That's my life in a nutshell.

There s something you should know about me right now. I. Do. Not. Have. A. Normal. Life.

"Briannaaa? Where are you??"  Mitch yelled on the phone.

"Mitch? Where you?" I teased,"Gate nine." I hung up and scanned the crowd for anyone that looked like my brother.

Hmm, a guy with glasses. Nope. Chubby jock? Nope. Shirt that says "I am the Bajan"?

"MITCH!!!"I ran full force and jumped at him, without him noticing I was behind him, and we tumbled onto the floor. We sat there dazed for a moment. Then we pulled ourselves off the ground.

"B-b-brianna?"

"M-m-mitch?" We hugged and laughed.

"So,"I sniffed,"how's the Benje been?" I gave him a brofist. The nickname had stuck when I found out that he was the Bajan.

"Pretty good, how bout you Bree?" He laughed,using my kiddiy nickname.

I giggled and rolled my eyes as we started walking out to his car,"Its Brea now, Benje!"

" Haha, very funny, Brea. You grew your hair, since that last picture, I think, right?"

My hair was always short until about 3 years ago, and now my California-blonde hair is down to my waist.

"Yep. Anyways, you wanna play some, idk, um... some hunger games when we get their? I had  mailed my laptop to the Crafted Mansion, as I called it, where we where going to stay for a week, and by that time my new apartment would be ready to move into. A week later from that, his buds would arrive in time for their four week a year/ pax prime get together, and I'd be out of the way. I'd probably, since I'm finally out here, take that two hour drive to go pop up on my best friend Zach Letter and the rt of the gang at the Bam House, and maybe pull a good prank on him or one of his buddies, who I've never met. Ironically we used to be neighbors, but then I moved away. In fact 3000 miles away, yet we kept in touch and every summer, my foster mum let me go stay with him.

I didn't realise we where there until saw the big white stone of the Crafted Mansion. Lord help us all.

My eyes twinkled a light lilac.