Chapter 2: Surprises, and a...a...AHH SPIDER!

oh. my. fudging. god. 14 reads in ONE day. And I just started yesterday... I'm I dreaming? Anyway, some ages may be changed to help the story progress, and also,sorry, Mitch's other siblings don't exist in this book,sorryyy.

luv u all, my dreamers.

---chapter song-brave--(haha youll get soon,daring brea,not his chapter,but soon)

Mitch POV (WTH?)

"Mwy wittle Bree has come home"I said,trying not to laugh. Not because of the joke, but her expression when she walks into the place.

"Shut the fudge up Michelle." She laughed.

"But I'm notta  gurlll!"I whined sarcasticly. I climbed out of my car and told Bree,no Brea, to stay put and that I'd be back out. But of course I wouldn't.

-----

Brea

What the fudge, its been like five minutes since he went in!

I was gettin'  tired of waiting, so I stormed up the steps, my eyes so dark they almost where black (I was never the patient one) And threw open the double doors, to show the most beutifullest house ever. Along with streamers, confetti, and sugary treats.

And of course a handmade welcome home banner that said, Welcome home, Brea!. But there was more than one handwrighting style on it.

10 people jumped up and yelled

WELCOME HOME BREA!

I'm assuming these were the many famous you tubers that I have watched over and over again. (that i thought would be here for two weeks) Yep, there was Adam, Ty, Jerome (I knew him when we where little),Tyler, Quintin, and Ian, Bash (I don't think anyone really does know his name),Jason, and of course, sneaking a mini cupcake, was Mitch. But that was nine people not ten...

I slowly turned on my heal and looked up a slight bit.

"Zach!" I ran at him and jumped, knocking him to the shiny marble floor. (I have a habit of doing this) We just sat there staring at each other until I asked him,"I there a problem Zachary, or have I must make you spit it out" I laughed.

"Just...hold...very... still..."He said looking at me. But he was looking slightly above me. Aw Shiz.Its a...

"SPIDER!!!" I stumbled running behind Mitch, and Zach just doubled over laughing, and the others join in just slightly. I slowly walked towards him with my arms crossed behind my back, and he saw my eyes, a mischievous shade of violet flashing quickly across them and the other boys laughed softly as they saw what was behind my back. I one quick movement I smashed an ice cream cone in his face, and we all started laughing, except for poor Zach, slilenty whimpering.

"Zach I'm sorry," I said sofly. Bad mistake.

"Me too" And soon I had face cream all over me as I  bolted after him up the marble stairs.