Chapter 4: Little Bitty Secrets and Rare Junk Food

I got my first follower!!! Thank you, LiamsAmazingGrace! I'm Fangurlin!!! Yea!!! Sorry for the lack of updatesI'm working on three stories at the same time.

---Chapter Song: Shower by Becky G--- (check it out!!! This song is tempory for now)

Brea

---

Its really early. So early that nobody is up. It's one minute after midnight to be exact...early. Not late. Why am I up this early? Well, I'm having a really hard decision.

Should I where it?

No

Yes

No

Yes

No

DO IT! PUT IT ON!!!

DON'T MAKE THAT MISTAKE!!!

Well, Why am I yelling at myself?

I have a lip piercing. That Mitch doesn't know about. Howya like me now? I don't know what he'll say... Well, to the frying pan to the fire.

---

Waking up at 1 in the afternoon is how late I expected to sleep. I put on my black and light gray striped crop top, dark blue jean short, white tights, and black fake-leather knee high boots, flat toed of course. And my diamond lip piercing. As every day starts, my hair forms in tiny ringlets at the bottom, which of course I have to straiten. Then I usually put on my dark red lipstick, or that but in lipgloss form, but today its lipstick. And mascarra and eyeliner. And maybe blush...yeah. Usually I don't wear that much makeup, but I'm living in a house of boys. And this isn't to impress them either, its to see there looks and to embarrass them. Hey, gotta notice me somehow. Then tease them bout it. (not flirt, just tease)

"Yo Brea! You ready yet? Were getting Taco Bell! Meet us by the door, if you can find it!" Mitch yelled.

"Coming, Mitchelle!"

I heard a burst of laughter as I opened my door and walked into the hallway, trying to remember the way to the stairs.  Fiannly finding them, I slid down the rail,

" 'Sup, Boys?" I said as I hit the floor. "Let's eat. I'm starving!"

A few pairs of eyes lingered for a few seconds too long. Mmkay then. Time for the fun.

" Staring problem much?" I laughed and smiled mischievously. Unfortulally, I was cursed with dimples, but I can use it my liking sometimes, and today was on of this rare days I could.

" OK let's go." Mitch walked out of the beautiful kitchen and I, accendenly looked over his shoulder.

"Holy Sh...?!"I ran to the counter and picked up ten boxes of strawberry Twinkies with chocolate filling, the rare ones.

"Where in the world did you get these f***ers!" I started ripping open a box and yanked the rapper off one and took a bite, all with them staring at me.

I swallowed and stared at them quizzicly," What you gonna do bout it" I slowly slid the Twinkie boxes down the counter.

Mitch laughed quickly," Got dem specially ordered, sent from fans, you know."

I bolted to my room and locked them in my dresser and slid the key in my pocket, and ran back down the hallway, sliding down the rail,"Get 'em now f**kas."