Chapter 3: Budder and Brea

Omg almost 20 reads! Omg luv all u guys! Add to your library my Dreamers! Also check out Daybreak (a twilight fan fiction), if ur into that stuffs. Sorry about the short chapter, its just a filler. Also, go Twitter and search Random Fantasys or @Random_Fantasys to ask me any questions about this story or other things. If I can get 3 responses on wattpad before June 18th (tommorow), I'll choose one of your choice of youtubers to write in point of view, either Mitch/BajanCanidian, or Adam/SkyDoesMinecraft. Its up to you my Dreamers! Dream on!

---Chapter Video: What Just Happened (Do da budder dance) on SkyDoesMinecraft's Channel---

"Zachary Letter you get back here right now!"

"Never!

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first!"

---

Adam

---

Well she definitely fit in ,alright. If I didn't know that was Mitch's sister, I swear she'd be an American Ashely. She almost pulled of the poof, but to this day Ashely still holds the recorded,Brea or not.

When Mitch first told me he had a sister, I thought his godmother, his aunt, had a child. Well, of course I was wrong.

"Zach!" Brea was running up and down the staircase chasing Zach, and you could tell he was getting tired of running, but as for Brea, she would only get faster. Dam, she's a runner. (But, no, I don't thing of her like that, because she's only 16, and I love my Lisa with all my heart.) Welcome to the family Brea.

"Budderrr!"

---

Ty

---

Well then. Adam just was staring at Zach and Brea run around the stairs, and well, Adam being Adam, yells budder and joins in. The heck with it.

"Budder!!!"

---

Jason

---

Um. Yeah. Uh.

Screw it

"Budddder!!!"

---

Mitch

---

"Budderrr!"

"Budder!!!"

"Budddder!!!"

Before I could say anything, Brea zipped by me and took my cupcake.

What the fuuuu-

thud

"You shall pay for your insolence, tiny human."

Brea, not surprising, had pinned Zach to the ground, with my cupcake held in her hand threatingly."

"No, please!"

"I don't play games, Zachary."

smwash

---