Chaper 6: Brea's Baby---Part 1

Zach

3:32am

"Have you told you told Mitch yet? Or the others?" I asked.

" No need to, I suppose. Have you told anyone?" She inquired.

" No... but how will they react to... well, you know."

"We're in this together, right? Mitch will freak, but he'll be fine, OK?"

"Wanna go get her?"

" I'll grab the keys!" she said, zipping past me!

" Down the hall to the left!" I sighed.

What did I get myself into...?...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I should of never bought her that motorcycle.............................

*********

haha! gotcha guys!