loser

Gerard just stared at the boy. He was currently trying to remember what had happened that led him to be stuck in a hospital room with this unknown boy.  His hazel eyes were wide open as he stared.

    "Y'know, some woman was here last night. I think it was your mom? Whatever. She was talking really loud and that was pretty rude 'cause hey, there are people trying to sleep! Whatever. Atleast your family visits." frank let out a loud and rather exaggerated sigh as he crossed both his arms. He kicked off the bed sheets and watched it fall to the ground and made himself more comfortable. "The nurses always get mad at me for doing that."

    Gerard looked away from the boy and stared up at the ceiling. He didn't know the boy but he had a feeling he was probably really weird. Not that he was complaining but he would much rather have his own room.

    "Rude. Anyways, you didn't tell me your name even though I know its Gerard because the doctors talk so LOUD. But, what happened to you?" asked frank.

    "I-I was dared to climb a billboard by some friends. I fell off." by saying this, a wave of regret and shame washed over him. He regretted leaving his house and felt ashamed of himself for even giving into the idiotic dare. He closed his eyes and attempted to ignore the pain he was feeling throughout his entire body, it was an awfully hard thing to ignore and with franks constant talking, he was annoyed.

    "And you did it? Sounds like some good friends you got. You're a loser for listening to them." he snorted sarcastically.

    In walked a nurse with a tray of food. A plate of mashed potatoes, gravy on top and peas on the side. Alongside this plate was a cup of strawberry icecream, a fork, napkin, and spoon. The nurse set the food next to Frank. "I suggest you eat the whole thing and not just the icecream and peas." said the nurse.

    "Yeah, yeah okay." waved frank. He began to do the opposite and pushed the mashed potatoes to the side with his fork and then used his fingers to pick up the peas. Eating at a very slow rate.

    As the nurse passed by Gerard he noticed that he was now awake. "Oh you're awake. I'll get a doctor."