Icecream

A.N: yall should read ibroughtyoumybullets stories
Btw. Gerard is 16. Frank is 17 and Mikey is 13.
~

"How are you feeling Gerard?" asked the doctor as he examined Gerard's injuries.

"Pain." he responded with. Shutting his eyes tightly shut. He didn't wanna talk or hear anyone else talk. But he knew he had to.

"You're a lucky boy Gerard. That fall was pretty hard. I am surprised that your injuries aren't as bad as expected. Although your leg and head did receive the most damage. It might be a while till you can leave."

At hearing this, Gerard let out a loud groan. Which he instantly regretted. He is gonna be stuck with the weird tattoo boy who talks a lot. Great. It was probably hypocritical of him to call the other boy weird when he himself had white hair and was called weird for it. Whatever.

"Can I get some water?" his throat hurt and he was overall very uncomfortable with everything around him. The sound of the air conditioning blasting through the vents, the sunlight seeping in through the blinds, it was irritating.

"Sure thing. I will be right back."

Frank sat on his bed, legs crossed and all his tattoos were visible with the hospital gown he was wearing. He was currently enjoying his strawberry icecream while watching the doctor interact with the white hair boy. As the doctor was about to leave, Frank called after him. "Hey doc?"

The doctor let out a sigh. "Yes Frank?"

"Mind bringing me some more of that icecream?"

"Goodbye Frank." responded the doctor as he walked out.

As the doctor walked out Frank started to get up. He seemed to be struggling to walk as he slowly limped his way to the bathroom. Gerard noticed him dragging an IV stand behind him. Something he hadn't seen before. After a few moments Frank returned, limping his way back to the hospital bed and quickly laying down.

A few moments of silence passed as Gerard watched the boy breathe heavily. He decided to speak up "Hey, you okay?"

Frank perked his head up a little bit "I am fine. This-this happens a lot. Dont worry bout me." Frank chuckled a little bit "Thanks."

"Its no problem."