School Day (Chapter 1)

All I can see is darkness...                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            I can't feel anything. I hear water dripping from my faucet across the room. The sound of obnoxious laughter filled my head. I knew it was the day. High school, once again. I get up out of bed, go to my dresser, and grab clothes, not really caring what I grabbed. I went to the bathroom and look at the alarm clock to check the time. 7:55. Crap! I missed the bus!                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was half awake not noticing the pain in my left arm, but when I looked down I saw it. Blood running down my arm. I blinked and the blood disappeared, what is left are scars from a year ago. Gosh, flashbacks... I put on what I now realize are sweatpants and a Sublime T-shirt from a concert I watched a month ago. Eh, it's presentable. I grab my book bag and look in the mirror hmm... I need to fix my hair. I hurry and put my hair in a sloppy bun, I exhaled before I shoved three pieces of mint gum in my mouth.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               I smiled and headed for the door downstairs, I grabbed my converse and hustled to put them on, but I realized my house was a block away from the school. I looked at my watch on my right wrist, oh no! 8:02 !!! I started running towards the school, not even ten minutes later I was a few feet from the school and the bell rang. They shut the doors on my face! Ugh! Now I have to run around the school to get in!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       I spot a boy out of the corner of my eye rustling out his keys. He passed me. Woah... His eyes are beautiful. He opens up the door and holds it open for me. I stood there speechless for a second while looking at him. He gestured for me to come in, I thanked him and walked inside.