The palms(Chapter 6)

Well, I made a pit stop to tie up the limo driver and the crazy man who looks like my boyfriend ..Wait, did I say," boyfriend"? Ehh, no, but i found a ton of zip-ties in the limo man's center console , which was weird but anyway, I zip-tied their feet together, along with their hands , then headed for the highway. Since florida was on the other side of the country from me, it took about 3 1/2 days to arrive there , and to book myself a hotel room.

" one room, king sized bed ,suite please" I stated to the concierge.

"Um, credit card ... or cash....?" he asked. I looked at his name tag which said the name, Jackson.

"Cash" ,I replied, and handed him a wad of cash in an envelope, which the fake Rob had in his jacket.

Jackson looked at me weird,  like I did something wrong,  but I handed him the cash that he needed ,which was $360. He then grabbed my bag which was in my hand and he walked me up to my room.

" Room 508, king sized as you wished,  if you need anything,  just dial 311, I will answer. " Jackson said.  He opened the door ,to which I saw the massive,  white,  king sized bed waiting for me. 
" Thank you Jackson" I said as I took my key card to the room and tipped Jackson and shut the door. I finally ran to my bed and crashed ." It's a new day tomorrow.