The Girls ( chapter 3)

So I exited the class , and a few moments later I heard Emily's high heels hit the floor as if she was pacing towards me.

" You little skank" she said while pushing me to the ground.

" What the hel-"

" I know what you and that new kid are doing after-school " she exclaimed.

I got up and acted sad and innocent and looked at my knuckles on my right hand  curiously. I then drew back my arm and punched her so hard in the face her nose started to bleed .

" DONT EVER , IM MEAN , EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN OR IT WILL BE WORSE. HM? LITTLE MS . PRINCESS!.." I yelled .

People gathered around her and started to laugh. Her two little rats as friends came clicking in their high heels and Kate Spade purses and lip glosses.

I shook my hand to get the pain out of it faster. Then I heard Rob's boots stomping on the floor towards me.

" Hey E ! Wait up !" He said while catching up to me.

" Yes Rob ?" I said annoyingly .

" Woah , you did a great job defending yourself against the Barbie "

I smiled at him and walked away . I arrived at my locker and waited for Rob to hit the one next to mine , and as I was thinking about it. I knew it. He hit the locker next to mine and it opened . It's like I we have a connection or somethi-

Wait. I can't do this , not now after what Emily just said about me!

" Hey E , I didn't ask you my question." He stated .

" What is it ? " I asked.

" About what Emily sai-"

" I don't want anything to do with her" I scolded .

"E! Just listen ! I want to know if you want to go on a date with me ?!"

A/n

Hey guys , it's my first time writing a decent story .. I know it sucks now but it hasn't gotten to the climax yet , so bear with me.