story2

i froze in spot wondering wtf i slowly turn back to the exit but it was too late they saw me and grabed my shoulder to make me turn around "shit" i wisper he looked like a bunny tho "what are you doing here huh dont you know us"he said dryly, i looked at him n ot scared "i came up here to rest but i can see you occupied it"i said coldly too,there was a silence between us then he hit me in the face, "WTF its on now"i said i hitted him in the guts he holded his stomach in pain the i hitted his jaw making him fall i was about to hit him more but then there was a guy with broad shoulders holding me back the others try to help bunny face, i smirked in his pain he was not done yet then all 7 boys toppled over him cause his strong never knew...i escaped just in time then went to the store to buy me a drink it was bottled milk tea it was goodness i bought it sat in a table drinking it then i heard the bell of the front door cling so i looked it was bunny dude he had so many bruises, i quickly hide myself so i dont cause any trouble mostly because i will buy lots of milk tea here duhhh, i heard there conversation it was about me...but this time when they see me they will talk to me if i refuse the bunny guy would want to beat my face up 'i hate her dont she know who shes messing with..."bunny said,"i dunno i think shes kinda cute"mochi dude said,"hahhahahah i cant believe a girl beated you ahahah~~turtle lookin grampa said,everyone laughs so do i, i left little did i know someone was behind me...

thats it guys officially my name is julianna guida go check my facebook if you want....

ima give you a sneak peek...("what are you doing here alone", "none of your bizz", "well it is or you dont want a knife inside of yo...")