they know...

i quickly ran home i was scared of myself i did not know any of these...if i told my father he might just use me for science.i dont like that at all.why do i have this is there some reason? i will just sleep it off...

i woke up wearing the same ugly uniform then left for school

                                                                                (skip class)

what a boring day of school...i saw bts they said hi...but i dont want there fangirls to nitice me and buly me i know im a top assassin but that does not mean i need to hurt someone besides if they hurt me i will defend myself not trying to be a hopless teen for crying out loud 

i wanted to get milk tea since its delicious...then i saw bts searching for me but i dont know why...i remember...if i dont explain why im good at fighting i guess? i will just need to avoid them....

Jungkook's POV

i said to my hyungs they should bring a knife we wont kill chara we just want to scare her so she could speak...they did not bring a knife they had other ideas like talking to her instead of treatning her they all voted in namjoon hyungs idea but that does not mean im not bringing a knife to know her secret...suddently i saw chara trying to escape the shop to avoid us thats nt happening...i said to my hyungs that i will go to the bthroom i went outside chasing her to a alley...i said stop she did she slowly turned around i came closer to her i question why was shw running away from me she did not answer...i grabed my knife and told her why do you know to attack...her eyes were big then she spoke "i-i d-do ma-artial a-arts...i was stupid i felt like regret why did i thought that she would be an asassin i said "im sorry"

she said "its Ok",i asked her if she wanted anything for my mistake she said she wanted a milk tea...she followed me to the store and my hyungs saw her they called for her she sat with them faking a smile geezz...i went to get milk tea then gave it to her the others were know questioning her how she knew how to defend she excused her self and left i told them everything then...

i left i dont want to talk about it i went to the park to clear out my mind i sat on the swing thinking then there were black men in suits that wants to get me....