story3

i was walking on the streets but little did i know i was being followed i quickend my pace bunny guys face was mad you could nearly see his jaw clench in anger...i wasn't scared since i knew how other assassins would try to defeat me but it was a fail...they would always come back to attack me my father said i was not safe there since they were planning to kill me but its all handled trust me you dont wanna know anyway where was I? oh i remember bunny face...

"were you trying to stalk us"bunny face said  "nope i just bought milk tea"i said  "fine"bunny said loosing his jaw a little 

then 6 boys came running and yelling saying "yahh!! jungkookie!! we were serching for you!!"mochiguy was yelling

"your off the hook this time .."bunny said. "nope i let myself free idiot!"i said."what did y-"

"yahh whos the lucky lady~~"alien lookin guy said.

i heated up in embaressment looking down.bunny guy saw me and he said he was lucky..."lucky your ass"i said in anger the 6 boys laugh at my comment...they question what was my name i said"chara" they introduce themselves also...they asked me if i was free tommorow sunday i said "yes" since i could see jungkook furious at it...i had too i want see how mad he was...i will get beat up after this but i will fight back duhhh....