Fighting

jungkook and suga went to the bathroom there taking too long...i want ice cream tho...THATS IT i need to find them... 

i saw them fighting about something so before they become physical i will just have to stop them i went to the middle to stop them it didnt work i was holding jungkook back still did not work...why...i just wanted ice cream guess not I KNOW!!! i will call the others to help them YEAH!

Jin's POV

i got a call from chara she said that jungkook and suga are fighting aghh whyyy i told the others that they were outside the bathroom fighting and chara is trying make them stop.

Chara POV

the others finally came to stop them...ughhh fights are the worst...i wanted to go home cause its already nightime i was walking in the alleys because it was a short cut to my hotel...then i started to glow up and my white hair turn brown, my yellow eyes turned red.

then i know it i grabed a murderers arm that was behind my back holding a knife and elbowed him in the back then kicked his stomach coughing blood

then i know it i grabed a murderers arm that was behind my back holding a knife and elbowed him in the back then kicked his stomach coughing blood... then i turned normal and i ranaway theres no way his dead...little did i know that was all a setup to know my powers...

(A/N)

hey guys im improving my stories sorry if its short but dont worry lots of things will happen now...