"The Zoo"

we went to the zoo it was my first time since you know....

we went to the turtle section and it almost looked like Yoongi oppa..."Yoongi oppa i did not know that you work here...why is there so many of you tho??"

suga got mad that he was chasing me outside the parking lot...its like he saves his energy by sleeping but what for...like this? he got my arm and pulled me to him we were face to face he said foul words tho with air gestures i could not help to laugh this time this was not good then he was about to punch me.but i grabbed his arm and twist it then i pushed him with my leg making him to fall...but i could see he wasnt mad i was wondering if he was a lunatic i guess it right he brought a pocket knife he tried to stab me i dodged it luckily got his arm and twisted it the knife fell of and went to the suwers.

yoongi's POV 

jungkook is lucky she has sense of humor and knows how to fight shes beutiful too i need her in my life shes perfect...i smiled i hadnt smiled in years but she was the one that had me smiled shes mine.before he takes her.

Jungkook's POV 

i was finding hyung and chara i saw them running at the parking lot then my eyes were widen when hyung grabed a knife at first i thought he was a lunatic murdering girls at the morning we kill bad people but innocent people NO. when he was about to stab chara she grabed his arm and twist it i was amazed she knows how to defend shes mine.

Charas POV

i saw jungkook with wide eyes i letted go of yoongi and said"jungkook is watching" yoongi said hes sorry i said the same...we got along like nothing happened

(A/N): hey guys so if theres wrong spelling please tell me...anyway thanks for supporting me thanks for the advice mikaella