Chapter 11

Jesus Christ I'm so sorry for the wait! I'm almost finished with my senior year, so when that finishes I'll be able to solely focus on this and update more often! Again, i'm so sorry for the fucking long ass wait. Also I would just like to express how HAPPY AND HUMBLED I am that you guys stuck around!!! I love all of you! I would also just like to thank everyone who's followed me and my works - I now have almost 100 followers which is beyond what I would ever have thought I would achieve!! Thank you guys so much I actually don't even know what to say!! Thank you so much for supporting me thus far and I hope I can continue to make you guys happy in the future through my content :) 

~~

You groaned, your eyes squinting in pain as you slowly woke up. You rocked your sensitive, throbbing head slightly from side to side, trying to regain any form of control over your body. Your heavy head and arms were about the only things you could move at that current moment. Slowly, slowly, you started to gain feeling throughout your body, the numb tingles dissipating. It didn't take you long to realise you were laying on a cold, hard surface , nor did it take you long to gag at the sudden, disgusting and overwhelmingly powerful stench of sewage that attacked your nose. Your hand darted up to relieve your nose of said stench, to which, unfortunately, had minimal effect. You swallowed, trying to keep the bile down, cringing immediately at the dryness that followed. The dryness was so prominent, that it had surpassed the point of uncomfortable and had become painful. It was as if you had ingested shards of glass which had scratched up your throat on its way down. 

After letting out a few coughs, which seemed to only make it worse, you finally turned your focus onto your senses and your surroundings, opening your eyes for the first time as you did so. The light from, you weren't sure where it originated, blinded you instantly forcing you to promptly snap your eyes shut. 

What a lovely start to the day - temporary blindness and the smell of shit. 

As you laid there, trying your hardest to adjust your eyes to the sunlight, your thoughts wondered back to the events of last night.

"Oh fuck", the words shot out of your mouth as soon as everything had processed. An eruption of thoughts and feelings followed. Fear, regret, disgust. Hatred. Disbelief.  

In a collation of lust and the mind numbing haziness that lingered from sleep, you had given yourself over that that monster. What were you thinking? What was wrong with you? After all that had happened you stupidly, and yet willingly gave yourself over to that thing. It was as if you weren't even yourself...were you even yourself? How could someone 'mentally sane' (to which at this point you seriously doubted you even were), give themselves over to that? You were clearly losing your mind. It was as if you were under some sort of spell - or some sort of influence. Your face contorted and scrunched up into some sort of cringe as your body shuddered, your blood running cold, at the very thought of being controlled against your will. If this were true they'd be not one goddamn thing you could do to stop it...You didn't know what was worse. The clown itself, or being taken advantage of to satisfy its own sexual (and possibly other) needs. 

Not willing to delve any deeper into the shit storm you had just found yourself in, you forced yourself to numb your mind and familiarise yourself with the area so you could possibly find some sort of way out.  By now, your eyes had fully adjusted to the intrusive streaks of sunlight, which were previously blocking your vision. 

Where the actual fuck were you? 

Your eyes, for the first time, fully darted around the room, absorbing all it could in order to make sense of the situation you now found yourself in. Looking down, for a moment, towards your body, you noticed your clothes were on now and you had acquired a few new scratches and bruises. Deciding to push that line of thinking aside, due to the ghastly memories that were attached, you continued your observing. Staring not too far ahead, you saw the sunlight shining on a massive pile of, what looked to be toys and other bits and bobs, stacked upon each other. The pile was so wide and tall that it appeared to be never ending. In order to see how tall it was - and to find out if the sunlight actually led to some sort of way out - you needed to move closer. And so, you did. You quietly, and slowly stepped towards the dreamlike tower of toys, your eyes moving up little by little as the tower became more and more visible by the second. The closer you crept, the more uneasy and nauseous you felt. Something wasn't right. The knot in your stomach that continued to tighten with every breath you took, told you this much. It was seconds before you realised what was wrong. Something was very, VERY wrong.