What Have I Done

Anna arrives to Camp's home with her script. She only intends to be there for no more than an hour. "Hey Campers, what's up?" She asked. Anna C. looked up and smiled a breath taking smile. "Hey Anna, I'm needing help with my script." Camp said as she held up her script. Anna sat down across the seat from Anna C. and began helping her. "So, Anna, how's things with Brittany?" Anna C. said as she brushed her leg against Anna's by 'accident'. "It's-it's fine. She is skeptical about you because of the rumor Alexis started. Rebel still thinks we actually...you know.." Anna said innocently. Camp put her script down and looked at Anna, then spoke, "Anna, I can see the pain in your eyes. Britt hasn't fully forgiven you for a simple he said she said, has she?" Anna Kendrick suddenly broke down in tears. "She doesn't trust me at all. It's so hard. She checks up on me throughout the day to make sure I'm not lying to her." Her head dropped into her knees as she sobbed. Anna Camp got up, walked around the coffee table and say next to Anna and rubbed her back comfortingly. "Anna, I'm so sorry. You deserve some privacy. A steady healthy relationship has trust. But she doesn't trust you." This made Anna Kendrick sob harder. Anna Camp lifted Anna's chin up to her eye level, " I trust you. I know that it's all rumors. I'm sorry she doesn't believe you. I'm here for you." This warmed Anna's heart. Before Anna realized what was happening, she had already leaned in and kissed Anna Camp. Oh what has she done? More importantly what would Brittany say?! This would break her heart to pieces!