Should've Said No

Anna decided that accepting the apology was a friendly gesture, so she hurried to get ready. Once she was in the taxi, the song Should've Said No by Taylor Swift came on. Coincidence? Maybe, but Anna dismissed it. Once she got to the hotel Anna Camp was staying at, she waited in the lobby. Anna Camp walked out of the elevator and smiled at Anna. "Ready?" She asked. Kendrick nodded, "yeah, let's go." She sighed as se turned and walked to the taxi. 'Was this a good idea?' Kendrick thought to herself. Maybe going out to lunch with the girl who was part of the reason Brittany left wasn't such the brightest idea. They pull up to the mall and where's the first place Kendrick wants to go? Taco Bell in the food court. Anna Camp lets Anna order Taco Bell as she walks to the window next to taco bell and orders a Caesar salad. Once all is paid for, they sit at a table for two in the food court. "Anna, I'm so sorry for what I done to your's and Britt's relationship. I didn't mean for things to get out of hand that night." Camp says as she tilts her head down. It's sad that Anna K actually felt pitiful for Camp since she seemed so modest. Suddenly another person walks into the mall; it's Brittany. She was thinking about getting a card and flowers so she could apologize to Anna for leaving her in hopes to re-spark what they once had. Out of the corner of her eye, Brittany sees Anna sitting with Anna C. Anna was smiling at Camp to show forgiveness, but Britt didn't know that. Was Anna, whom she was in love with, already over her? This brought tears to Brittany's clear blue eyes. How could this be happening? Once upon a time, her life was pitch perfect, then suddenly it all came crumbling down.