Chapter 10

[^My Friend sent me this, just thought I should share it.]

We got some water and drank it. "God, we get to do that how many more times? I can't wait!" SunWo excitedly shares.

"Yeah, But right now, I'm exhausted. We should head to the hotel we'll be staying at." Jinwoo said. "Yeah. JP said since we're on tour, we can't go back to the dorms tonight. Do any of you know where we are going next?" I asked.

"I heard JP Rim mention Yongin, and then I think Busan.. or Daegu. Not sure though." Jinwoo answered. "Ah..Okay!" I smiled as if on cue, JP Rim walked in. "That was incredible, girls!" He had a bright expression.

"Thank you! We have a question.." Tae See responded. "If it's what I think it is, you're going to Busan next. Then Yongin, and then Daegu. That's all I'm saying for now." He said, cutting her off.

"O-okay. Thanks." She smiled. "But right now, we need to get you to the van. You girls must be exhausted." JP said, as if reading our minds. "We are, so yes, and we're starving." I said. "Is food all you think about?" SunWo laughed.

"N-no!" I blushed slightly. "I think about other things."

"Probably porn." Jinwoo joked. "NO! Ugh! Oi you guys are so mean!" I started walking for the exit.

"Hold it right there, missy. We've gotta take the back exit." JP said, making us follow him. We ended up walking down a long hallway with lots of doors.

I wondered what, or who was behind each door. We kept walking. So. Many. Doors. But we finally reached the end after a few turns here and there.

"Alright. Here's the exit. Let go!" JP said as he opened the door and we walked out, we hurried into the van. Even though it was the back, there was still a crowd of fans around the van. We quickly closed the van doors and the fans moved out of the way and we began driving.

"Jesus.." I mutter under my breath.

"There are so many..and we don't have that many songs out..are we already that popular?" Jinwoo added to my mutter. "Turn on the radio please!" Tae See shouted, but not really "shouting".

"Okay." JP Rim smiled as he turned on the radio. As if the station read my mind of what I hoped would come on, 'Fire' by BTS came on.

We all began singing along and dancing in our seats. "Bultaoruene.." I began.

"FIREEEE!" Everyone shouted in unison, including JP Rim. "FIREEEEEEE"

______________

After a not so long car ride, we arrived at the hotel. We got checked in and went to our room. The room was actually bigger than I thought it'd be.

"This is just for the night. Tomorrow we're getting up early to train to Busan. You have a performance there in the afternoon so get some good sleep." JP Rim smiled before leaving the room to do something? Who knows?

SunWo and I obviously wanted to share a bed. Jinwoo and Tae shared the other.

"These beds are so soft..!" SunWo stretched all four of her limbs across the bed, making the rest of us laugh. She sat up and pouted.

______________

DI-VERSE_OFFICIAL has posted a photo!