BONUS CHAPTER: Gay for SunWo

You and SunWo had been spending a lot of time together on the tour. Nobody really suspected anything because you were both girls.

"Hey uh..Y/n? SunWo asked from the couch opposite of yours.

"Yeah?" you paused the television while taking a sip of your morning brew.

"Can I confess something?" she asks, blushing from across the room.

"What is it?" you ask. "You can't keep making me curious forever."

"Well, I..I like you. A lot actually. I know it's weird because I'm a girl; and you're a girl. But I don't care. During the time of us spending time together, i've realized that I get nervous around you not because I'm intimated by you, but because I'm in love with you."

You didn't really know how to respond exactly, so you stood up and walked over to her couch. You sat by her and rested your head on her shoulder. "So can I call you my girlfriend now?" you ask with a chuckle.

"I- please do.." she kissed your head.

"Kay! GIRLFRIEND, GIVE ME A KISS!" you sat up and stared at her, waiting. She leaned in and so did you. You kissed, and it was passionate.

The other girls walked in and stood in awe.

"Please tell me this is a truth or dare game?" Jinwoo said.

"Hey, guys. Meet my girlfriend, SunWo." you said, intertwining your hands with hers as you both stood up.

"I need a drink." Tae See said.

"A drink sounds wonderful." A tired and confused Jinwoo said following Tae to the kitchen.

I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I JUST HAD TO AFTER ALL OF THE COMMENTS. UWU
By the way, my twitter is @/gukminy. Please follow lmao I need mutuals