Chapter 19

[ GUYS THE AIRPLANE MV HNNNNNNGGG AND ALSO THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1k READS IM SCREAMING! SHOULD I DO SOMETHING WHEN WE GET THERE? IDK LIKE A POLL OR SOMETHING? ]

"What do you mean, [Y/n]..? What about her?" I ask. "Everyone knows that we all like her. And It's stressing her out.." Namjoon responds in a more gentle voice.

"I know..and I won't be hurt if she doesn't like me back.." J-Hope smiles awkwardly, trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah..but it might hurt her." Yoongi said.

"That's true..I guess we should just take things slow..I don't want to rush things.." I said, smiling at the others. "Yeah. We should do that. Maybe we can all try and spend a little time with her; and then see who she chooses." J-Hope suggests.

_______________

Authors POV

You and the girls had been relaxing on the couch. "Gosh..that was incredible.." Tae See says. "Yeah it was! I'm so happy we were able to go on tour!" SunWo smiled.

Just then. Jinwoo's phone went off, ringing. "Hello?" She answers. You all made sure to keep quiet. "Of course! We should shower and rest first." She nods a bit. "Mhm! Okay! I'll let them know!" She ends the call and looks at you and the others.

"We're going on a talk show tonight!" She smiles. "Which one?" You ask, curious. "After School Club! BTS has been on there multiple times! I love watching the show! God...! I can't wait!" Jinwoo excitedly says.

"Calm down! Why don't we get ready? Then we can all eat before we leave." SunWo suggests. "Okay." Jinwoo smiles. You all stand up, going to your rooms to change.

You close your door and sigh. "We just got back.." You mutter, still excited.

[ I took screenshots of these from -fadedkook 's fanfiction, Just A Crush. GO READ IT I ALMOST CRIED WTF ]

 GO READ IT I ALMOST CRIED WTF ]

Jinwoo's outfit ^