Chapter 27 [ Namjoon's Ending ]

The four men looked at you in confusion.

"Already..?" Jimin asks. You nod. Walking over to them, you took your seat on the bench after you moved the bouquets.

"Mhm. It wasn't an easy decision.." you say, slightly quieter than your previous tone.

"Well..um..who..?" Yoongi slightly stiffened.

"Well..he's incredibly kind. He's always there no matter what..no matter who. His members, and even the members of DI-VERSE. Not to mention pretty cute." You described.

Hoseok flashed a smile, thinking it would be him. You then named him.

"Namjoon..you're so incredible kind, not only to me..but everyone around you. You're an amazing leader. Not just for BTS, but in general." Your cheeks flush a light shade of pink as you look down at your feet.

"Me?" He asks, before excitingly taking your hands and making you stand up. You look towards the others; they smile proudly.

Yoongi even gives you a thumbs up.

Turning back to Namjoon, you look lovingly at him.

"You don't know how happy I am, Y/n." He softly whispered near your face.

You felt your heart skip a beat when he leaned closer to you, placing a gentle kiss on your cheek.

______________

Your life as a k-pop idol continues.

You and the the rest of DI-VERSE continue putting out songs for your fans. You even received some big awards alongside BTS!

As for yourself and Namjoon, you both share your relationship with the world; not afraid of people hating on you. Surprisingly, most of the fans supported you.

______________

YOUR FUTURE:

Many years later, Namjoon ends up proposing to you.

Of course you say yes.

The both of you have now disbanded from your groups, but you are both still very famous.

Together, you have a son.

You work together perfectly to care for him.

And at the end of the day, Namjoon loves to show you how much he loves you.

*WINKWINKWINKWINK*

I know it's short, (and kinda shitty), but here is Namjoon's ending!