Chapter 18

Readers POV

I awoke to a bright light, beaming at my face.

"How are you feeling?" I looked to my left so see Yoongi stroking my hand and smiling, yet there was worry in his eyes.

"I'm okay..what happened though?" I asked. "You had a panic attack, apparently. Then you fainted. We came here just to see if you hit your head or something." Namjoon spoke up, smiling brightly; his dimples showing.

"I'm alright," I mirror Yoongi and Namjoon's smile. "Are we allowed to leave?"

"Yes, the nurse said we could as soon as you woke up." Jinwoo said, putting her phone in her pocket. I sat up completely and got out of the bed I was in.

"Yoongi was so worried, he was by the bedside the entire time." Jimin chuckled, teasing Yoongi. "I just fainted.. nothing to worry about." I looked over to see Yoongi blushing slightly.

"Come on, we need to start packing. Our flight is tomorrow morning, early. So lets get back, so that we can just grab our bags and go tomorrow." Tae See said, leading us out of the room.

Once I got checked out, we left the inside of the cold hospital and found the parked van.

We all got into the van and drove off. I sat in between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Yoongi.." I began, "Thank you..for worrying. I means a lot." He looked flustered as I laid my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair and I didn't mind one bit. I felt comfortable.

"Even If I didn't want to, I'd still worry. You're important to me." He smiled.

Namjoon's POV

I looked over to see [Y/n]~ah resting her head on Yoongi's shoulder. And I couldn't help but feel jealous. Why couldn't she be leaning on my shoulder?

I wanted to say something, but I didn't. We soon arrived at the hotel and we quickly went inside to pack.

I ignored Yoongi most of the time, it's not like he talks to me much anyway. Once we were packed, we all sat our bags by the door and laid down.

It was late, but I badly wanted to see [Y/n]~ah.

I thought about asking her out again once we get back to Seoul. 'I hope she says yes..' I thought. My heart fluttered just thinking about spending time with her.

I laid my head down and turned off my phone, before plugging it in to charge. 'Be safe tonight, princess.' I said to myself.

_______________

When the sun rose, we all hurried downstairs, meeting the girls in the van.

"Morning, [Y/n]~ah!" Jimin said proudly, as he sat by her. She was in between SunWo and Jimin, making it impossible for me to be near her. Behind her, was Suga, Jungkook, and JHope. 'What the hell..' I thought as I sat next to Jin.

We drove off to the airport, which wasn't that long of a drive. When we arrived, we got our and dropped off our bags. We went upstairs and waited for them to call us into the plane.

When it was finally our turn, I hurried in. I was hoping to be by [Y/n]~ah. I found my seat and sat down, nobody there yet. I kept looking into the aisle, hoping I'd see [Y/n]~ah take a seat by me.

"What a coincidence!" I looked up to see Jimin. He sat down next to me and it made me angry. "Who is [Y/n]~ah sitting by?" I asked.

"She's infront of us, with Jin I believe." He said, buckling his seatbelt. I peeked through the seats to in fact see Jin and the girl I so badly wanted to cuddle for hours.

I sat back and sighed, "I'm going to try and sleep." I said before closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep. I was almost into a deep sleep, but I still felt the plane take off.

______________

Jimin's POV (IK RIGHT?)

Namjoon seemed angry. But I didn't think much of it. I just slumped in my seat, closing my eyes and trying to somehow fall asleep like Namjoon did.

I couldn't.

I felt the plane leave the ground, lifting us up into the air. Trying again, I closed my eyes for the second time, trying to sleep.

This time, it worked.

_______________

When the plane landed, we got out and found our bags. "Oh, Seoul! How I've missed you!" Hoseok said, breathing in the fresh air outside.

"[Y/n]~ah," I spoke up, walking next to the smaller girl to the van. "Yes?" She asked innocently.

"Would you Maybe wanna...erm.." she cut me off as she slid the van doors open. "I'd love to. Text me when and we'll see what we can do." She smiled before getting in.

I took my seat next to her and smiled down at her, and then I felt her lean on my shoulder.

Everyone else got in the van and I was blushing. Her soft cheek brushed my arm slightly as she looked out the window.

"You're adorable.." I realized it had come out of my mouth and she looked up at me, flustered. "N-no..!" She stuttered. "Yes, of course you are. Stop denying the truth!" I chuckled at her.

"Stobh it!" She said. I laughed. "That's Jin's thing. You can't steal his thunder." I said.

"Hush!" She said, while leaning on my again.

When we got to the dorms, we stepped out and I helped [Y/n]~ah take her stuff up to her dorm.

She thanked me with a kiss on the cheek, which made me blush.

When the girls closed their door, the boys and I headed upstairs to our room. "Ah..feels good to be back.." I said as we stepped inside.

The room was exactly as we left it. "Okay..we need to have a talk. Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok..follow me." Namjoon said as we all followed our leader down the hall and into his room.

"What's up?" Hoseok said, plopping on Namjoon's bed.

"[Y/n]~ah.." he said sternly.

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATING

IM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATING. IVE BEEN BUSY BUT IM TRYING!

XX- Author-Nim

👇🏻Ⓓⓞⓝ' ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓔⓣ ⓣⓞ ⓥⓞⓣⓔ!
        (/^^)/