twenty five

Halston woke up with an unusual amount of notifications. The date was February 25th, a regular day. It had been almost a month since the charity gala, and her and Brock were going strong.

She can't believe it had been over 6 months since she met Brock. She remembers the warm summer day she sent him that text like it was yesterday.

She rubbed her eyes and went to see what they all said. They all said things along the lines of "Tell Brock I say happy birthday" or "What is Brock doing for his birthday" and she was confused.

Brock had never told her his birthday. She googled him and sure enough, his birthday was today. She felt like a terrible girlfriend, but then she remembered he didn't know hers either.

She had no idea how they had known each other for 6 months and they never knew each others birthday. She decided to give him a call.

"May 27th." She told him when he picked up the phone. He was in his hotel room in Arizona, watching TV with Stetcher and Hutton, getting ready to go get some breakfast.

"Huh?" He asked, confused. "I know your birthday is today. Babe, why didn't you tell me? May 27th is mine, by the way." She told him and he laughed. "It's not a big deal, it's just my birthday."

"Brock, it's a huge deal! It's your 21st! I feel like a shitty girlfriend." She told him. "Halston, shut up. You're the best girlfriend ever. I was the one who never told you." He argued and she smiled. "I hope you have a great day, babe. Good luck tonight. I'll see you on Wednesday." She told him and he smiled. "See you on Wednesday, gorgeous."

tagged: bboeser

tagged: bboeser

liked by: bboeser, mirandaaalewis, and 3,173 others

halstonanderson: happy birthday to my amazing boyfriend. you're the greatest even tho you never told me your birthday 🙃 hope you have the best day babe, thanks for all the smiles 💕

bboeser: you're too sweet, thank you baby 💝see you on Wednesday

mirandaaalewis: MY FAVES 💗💗happy bday prince charming