twenty six

"Brock, you didn't have to-" Halston was interrupted by her own coughing attack. "Babe, I wasn't doing anything. I was just playing Fortnite with Troy. You're literally dying." Brock chuckled.

Halston called him and asked if he could come over. She tried to play it off like she just wanted to hang out, but when her nasty cough took over, he was on his way with flowers, medicine, movies, and ice cream.

"I'm not happy that you're seeing me like this." She complained and he rolled his eyes. "Babe, I don't care. I like you for you. You don't have to look a supermodel, you're one in my eyes. And no offense, but it's kinda hard to look good when your head is in the toilet." He joked and she rolled her eyes.

"Can we go snuggle and watch Netflix? But you're not allowed to kiss me. I'm not gonna be the one that gets the star of the Canucks sick." She joked and he laughed. "Okay, let's go cuddle. I'll get the blankets."

They went into Halston's room. They had the whole apartment to themselves because Miranda wasn't home. She hates vomit, which is why she wants to be a vet and not a doctor. She went to a friend's house the second Halston threw up.

Brock grabbed Halston's iPad from the living room and walked into her room. He set everything up for her when he was in the bathroom. He grabbed her glasses and brought her the tea she asked him for.

He was proud. He felt like a good boyfriend, so he took a quick picture to capture the moment. Soon enough, Halston came back into the room and climbed into his arms. "Just relax, beautiful. Let me know if you need anything. I'll be here for you when you wake up." He told her as she drifted to sleep. And he was there for her when she woke up, like he promised.

tagged: halstonanderson

liked by: halstonanderson, isaac_anderson, and 25,859 others

bboeser: i felt like a good boyfriend for helping my sick girlfriend so i took a picture to make it last longer

halstonanderson: ur so cute i'm obsessed w you

troystetcher: so this is why u left me 🙄🙄

isaac_anderson: thanks for being so good to my sis.

(A/N): filler 😴