twenty nine

Today was Halston and Brock's last day in California. It was an amazing trip, and she couldn't have asked for a better time. Brock rented a Jeep so they were able to drive places that they wouldn't be able to walk to, like Venice Beach and Beverly Hills.

They had swam in the Pacific Ocean, played mini golf, ate a lot of frozen yogurt, went long boarding, swam in the hotel pool, stayed up to the early hours of the morning talking about life, went to the zoo, watched playoff hockey, anything you could think of, they probably did it.

Halston wasn't ready to leave, but she knew they had to. It was their last full day, and Brock wanted to take Halston out for brunch. Halston is obsessed with breakfast food, so he wanted to get her some good avocado toast before they left. She's obsessed, as much as she hates admitting it because it's "basic."

After a long day in Hollywood, Brock and Halston returned to their hotel room, which overlooked the beach. Halston took off her heels and sighed. Her feet killed from walking in wedges. She starfished across the bed, making Brock laugh.

He sat beside her and grabbed her feet, rubbing them as they fell into his lap. "That feels amazing." She murmured, closing her eyes. "I really don't want to leave." He told her and she nodded. "I want to live here. I love it so much." She told him and he chuckled.

"It is very nice. But you can't leave me." He told her and she laughed at his words. Halston got up and took off her shorts and shirt, changing into cabin socks, spandex, and a Canucks jumper of Brock's.

She climbed into the bed next to Brock and rested her head on his chest. "Thank you for such an amazing trip." She told him as she drifted off to sleep. "You deserve it, baby." He whispered back. When Brock thought she was asleep, he kissed her forehead and whispered in her ear, "I love you, Halston Anna."

But she was awake, and heard everything.

tagged: bboeser

tagged: bboeser

liked by: bboeser, bhutt10, and 2,738 others

halstonanderson: gucci'd down for me and B's last day in paradise :(

bboeser: i be gucci'd down

bhutt10: ya wearing lacoste and shit

halstonanderson: YEAH, MONCLER FIR CAME OFF THE BEAR TRIPLE HOMICIDE PUT ME IN A CHAIR

mirandaaalewis: who started singing 21???? u know hals would literally give away her life savings to marry him