3

// had to add this mv here cause vernon is boo's boss hahahaahha kms. also i hate my "friends" they are being assholes lmao

"Your punishment."

Vernon's voice echoed through my brain making my thoughts numb. He is so seductive, like how can't I resist him at all? Why? It happened again last night. This has to stop. 

This won't work. I have told myself and Vernon that this must stop, but still doing it all the time? What is wrong with us?! 

"Seungkwan, are you okay?" I hear Jeonghan ask next to me and then bringing some pork to his mouth. He is so caring, asking quietly so others can't hear. "Don't you like the food? But I thought this restaurant was your favourite", he pouts a bit making me laugh. 

"No, I have just some thoughts. Sorry for being quiet", Jeonghan watches my face checking if I mean it. When I smile he turns his head back to food. 

"Remember, if something bothers your head, you can tell me", he says and I nod to him. He sometimes remind my mother, for being so caring and kind. 

Others talk loudly again and I glance quickly to Vernon, who is laughing with Jisoo. 

I gulp, avoiding my eyes from them.

What is this feeling?

Jealousy?

No. Fucking. Way.

I lift my eyes to see Vernon smirking at me, like he knows what I was thinking. My face turns red and I feel the need to catch some air. I rise up. "Excuse me, I have to catch some air", my eyes travel across the other members and rush away. I hear Seungcheol shouting something like be careful. Such dad. 

I walk outside the restaurant and stop in the corner feeling chilly wind against me. My back leans to the wall made of tiles and I look at the dark night sky. The stars are beatiful. 

"Is my little baby jealous?" I hear a laugh next to me and frightened I jump away a bit, turning my head at Vernon. Who else. 

"You scared me! And no. Why would I be", my head turns down, my feet kicking some rock at the ground and luckily my red ace isn't seen because of the night. Vernon walks closer to me and leans to the wall with his hand facing me. Again he pinned me to the wall.

"You looked like it", he chuckles. I push his shoulder to get away.

"You wish".

Vernon stays quiet a little time and I look at his eyes, he looks softer than before. 

"Can I.. get a kiss?" he asks then, leaving me kind of confused. Then I burst into a laughter. When I get myself together I look at Vernon again. Now he looks confused.

"Ye-yeah.. I guess it's okay. But a quick one, others are waiting", I have to smile how cutely he asked. 

I reach out and cloe my eyes, placing a soft kiss to Vernon's lips. The moment feels good, but also different from the other times we have kissed. Now it has the soft feeling, not the lust.

I back off and then we just stand there for a while staring to each other eyes. "C'moon, let's go back", he says in English, and already leaving with a satisfied smile on his face. I follow him inside, with a smile too.

We continue eating and talking with each other, but something still bothers me. 

Am I having real feelings for Vernon?

// short but sorry im lazy