9

// i love hyunbin's eyes so much.

Everyone, expect Jeonghan, have gathered around the table in the living room. Either, they are sitting on the couches or on the floor and all the members look confused, looking me, then Seungcheol and then Vernon. I'm nervous, but Vernon isn't. How can he be so calm in this situation.

"Okay. This is going to be hard to explain..", Seungcheol starts.

"Let me guess", Jihoon starts looking bored. "Vernon and Seun-", short guy stops when Hoshi puts his hand on Jihoon's mouth.

"Let them tell, okay?" Hoshi looks serious, for once.

Seungcheol looks at me and then the others. "If you haven't already guessed, Seungkwan and Vernon have had some kind of relationship here and-"

"Wait, Seungcheol, wait. I want to tell..", my turn to open my mouth. I take a step ahead and look at the ground. "I like boys. I understand if you don't like the idea but... I just want to be myself and I shouldn't be embarassed. And now when Vernon and I have feelings for each other, it comes difficult. I just don't know what to do, and wanted to you to know".

Everyone in the room are now quiet. I look at Vernon who gulps and stares his feet. I hope he is okay with this.

"I understand", my head turns right away to Jisoo who speaks and smiles at me. "It's okay, you can love who ever you want".

"Yeah, it doesn't matter", Mingyu chuckles.

They are supporting me, I can see, and the smiles makes me teary. I wipe my eyes and nod. "Thank you..".

Vernon comes beside me and puts his and to my shoulder caressing it.

"You are.. Okay with this?" Seungcheol asks others. Seokmin looks at the leader and makes a questionable face.

"Why wouldn't we?"

"Because we can't date", Jihoon answers and that makes me think that he really knows everything. He is really smart so I'm not suprised.

Silence fills the room. "We could hide their relationship from the managers and outside world", Chan says carefully, trying to help. Sweet boy.

"It will be hard, they are literally watching every move we make and I'm suprised how these two haven't already been caught", Wonwoo says with deep voice.

Minghao looks like he is hardly thinking and I can't say if he is thinking about a word in Korean or about what to do.

"It would be mean if they can't date..", Jun says making Minghao nod. "But how are we going to keep a secret?"

"I.. I don't know.. I'm sorry everyone.. I want them to be happy but this is a risk", Seungcheol says little lost himself. No wonder, Jeonghan was so angry back then.

Vernon takes suddenly my hand. "I have made a mistake for confessing Seungkwan. I apologize for what I did and I geel bad for the whole group; if this spreads it would be the end of Seventeen", he says confidently but still kinda sad. My hand grabs his hand better hold.

"Don't worry. We think something", I try to cheer him a little and he smiles at me.

"Yeah."

"Before you guys start to make up, should we decide?" Wonwoo says making us laugh. I hear him mumble something like 'it wasn't a joke' but let it be.

"Sorry, let's decide", Jisoo coughs and looks at Seungcheol others following the stare. "Leader, you say."

The oldest stays quiet thinking hard. Then he sighs and looks at me and Vernon.

"Can we all keep a secret?"

-

It's official. Me and Vernon are a thing.

We don't have to hide from others, but from the staff and fans and media. Easy.

At least it sounds easy.

Seungcheol didn't mention about him and Jeonghan, leaving himself uneasy and clueless. I feel sorry and I have to talk to Jeonghan about this. I want to help like they have done to me.

"What are you thinking?" Vernon asks holding me close on the couch cuddling with me.

My head rests on his shoulder eyes looking at the floor. "Jeonghan. He.. He is in shock I guess. Like he didn't want to hear about Seungcheol's feelings", I explain quietly so the others won't hear while playing their games. "I feel sorry.."

"Don't. Just talk to him, and maybe he understands then. I guess it's hard to hear someone's feelings who is really close to you", he laughs to my ear meaning us. I roll my eyes, still smiling.

"You are right", my eyes travel to Seungcheol. "I'm going to talk Jeonghan okay? I'll be roght back", I got up releasing a smile to others and make my way to Jeonghan's room. The door which shut while ago is still closed so I knock.

"Jeonghan? We need to talk", I say through the door and almost right away the boy comes.

His beatiful face is red and swollen, he has been crying.

"Come in..", Jeonghan lets me in and closes the door when I get inside. I look at him and pout a little.

"Jeonghan, why are you like that? Why are you angry for Seungcheol?" Jeonghan avoids my eyes and sits down to a chair.

"I don't know.. I am scared".

"Of what?"

"Being in love", his voice is low. "It just.. I like Seungcheol. I really do! But I can't do that. It just gives me a bad feeling".

I understand, it's hard. "He loves you."

"And I love him."

"So why are you running?"

Silence fills my ears.

"We had done it few times. We have slept together."