5

I am in a shock. How many in this dorm know?

"Jeonghan, it's not that! Yeah, they are bug bites", I laugh nervously. Jeonghan comes closer not imperessed at all from my explanations. He touches my neck and sighs.

"Don't lie to me, I know that something with you and Vernon is happening. I want you to be honest to me", he sounds like he is worried.

I'm being quiet for a while, but then my gaze turns to the floor and I let a sigh from my dry mouth. "I thought that we are just playing a little... Well, Vernon is, but.. I'm starting to feel something more than friends forward Vernon..", Jeonghan listens silently, nodding few times, understanding.

"It's wrong, isn't it? First of all, he is a boy too-"

"Gender doesn't matter in love", Jeonghan states interrupting me, and he looks confident about it. I smile at him for not judging me yet.

"Second, we are friends. This is going to break everything, right? And on top of it all we can't date because we are idols and belong to the same group! Did you saw Seungcheol yesterday? Something happened and I want to ask him, because Hansol Vernon Chew doesn't tell me anything", I can finally breath when I stop explaining.

I meet Jeonghan's eyes, looking still worried. "I noticed something was wrong with Seungcheol yesterday and I heard him and Vernon fighting from Soonyoung.. But he didn't tell ne either", he says, not so loud. "He usually tells me everything, but now there is something that he is hiding from me".

I remember Seungcheol's and Vernon's loud 'converstation' from yesterday. Is Seungcheol having a crush on Jeonghan? Then, why he won't let Vernon be with me and why isn't he telling?

Okay, probably for the same reason I'm not telling Vernon about how I feel. And he is the leader, he has to follow the company's rules.

"I don't know how to help you, Seungkwan", he sounds dissapointed and I force a small smile to my face resting my other hand to his shoulder.

"No, don't worry. I have to talk to Seungcheol and I hope it makes a diffrence", I'm trying to convince myself too. "And then, I will tell you first what is happening."

Jeonghan looks now happier. "I'm always supporting you, remember that. No, all the members are always going to support you", he hugs me thightly. I laugh a little. What a mother.

He pulls away looking at me a smirk travelling to his lips. "So... You and Vernon.. How many times have you had sex?" he asks jokingly and I hit his hand, making Jeonghan laugh.

A blush covers my cheeks. "Jeonghan, stop!" I have to laugh myself too.

"Okay okay. Chill", he says and pulls his hair back with a hand. "Let's go eat, we have practice today".

---

Vernon hasn't shown himself all day. I'm kinda worried and so are the others.

"Is he sick?"

"I'll see him later to check if he is okay."

"Agh, but the choreography has to be done today!"

"I will teach him later, don't stress about it."

"Seungkwan, do you know anything?"

I lift my head to the others. "I.. I don't know. He said that he comes later but he still hasn't shown up. Maybe he just didn't feel good", I say.

We pulled the practice done in few hours. Sweat covered my whole body and my breathing was loud. I'm not the only one though, Hoshi is killing us. "Let's wrap it up for today! Good job everyone", Seungcheol says smiling.

I'm about to leave in rush to see Vernon before others go, but I hear someone calling my name. "Seungkwan, wait a little bit", Seungcheol says making me stop.

I turn around to face him and Jeonghan. "What?"

"We.. We have to talk", he says sighing and we wait until everyone leaves from the practice room with mirrors on one wall.

"What is it? Did you guys talk? Or did I do something wrong?"

Seungcheol looks at Jeonghan who is confused too. "Tell us, Cheollie. We need to know what Vernon is up to and you seem to know about it", looks like Jeonghan doesn't know anything yet.

Seungcheol looks at me and Jeonghan worried.

"I.. It's complicated.. but.."

"But?"

Seungcheol looks at my face.

"Vernon is going to beat me up."

//i am so fucking tired