Babylon. {Lesbian UBRAN love story}

[There will be mistakes, first draft]

Sending a wailing fist to the alarm clock, she ended the latest hipster bullshit that poured out onto the radio waves early this morning.

"6:38 AM,"

Drained, both mentally and physically she prepared herself for today's journey. After spending 5 weeks on bed rest from her operation, today was Babylon's first day back at the office from her car wreck. Taking a deep breathe in, she readied her body, it still sent a paining shiver down her vertebrae anytime she attempted to lift or pull up her body, her doctor says she would have to learn to deal, but hopefully this unpleasant feeling will soon fade.

Babylon's walk was stiff and filled with agony, but once in the bathroom she made sure to cover up both mirrors; to look at herself was unbearable, the once brown long locks that went to the middle of her back, which made her proud were no longer there. During the operation, nurses were forced to cut it out so they could remove the shards of glass from her skull. That's the only thing that she loved about herself. She didn't care for her body, nor weight, and her dark painted skin didn't make it much better, but it was the natural strands of hair that she had been growing out for 4 years that brought her happiness.

"Back at it again huh?" Mumbling through angered, clinched teeth she began to brush her teeth. Babylon was happy that she could finally be relived from this house, but she hated that it had to be work. Twenty-Five years old, she had two degrees and a steady job at a law firm but hated mostly everyone there and didn't care to get to know them because they didn't make any efforts, most people either stared at her or asked to touch her hair whenever they got the chance, others thought she was just the help and frequently asked her for coffee or to run errands.

After assembling a simple, clean outfit that didn't show her back brace too much, showered than put it on.

The button down shirt and jacket, matched well with the knee length skirt. She didn't glance into the length mirror like she did before the accident to make sure her outfit was suiting and well put together, instead she went with her gut.

Taking the restless walk down the stairs, once in the kitchen she picked up an orange to pair her medicine which she would soon take. Her doctor stated that her consuming the pills without food could strongly effect her health, more than it already was.

"Okay.." She puffed out, a cloud of un-eager breathe followed. The slight limp in her walk bothered her none, she had to slow down as she walked to the jeep she had recently paid off. After finally paying back her college loans, and other things she was able to buy a 2011 JEEP. Not exactly sure of the name, she was just in love with the jeep's interior. The insurance company had paid in FULL for her surgery, and the fixing of her car, Babylon was still shaken up and a bit afraid to drive, but you can't let fears dictate your life right?

[A/N: Guys, y'all know it's the summer so imma update my other stories like..at different times and stuff, but as that's going on I'm working on other shit. If y'all don't like the story tell me, and I'll tweak it or take it down, I'm just playing around just dabbing in certain things. I'll try my hardest to update Signed, the big girl AND testify this Friday. But I have midterms that Monday so imma try, idk...BUT I GET OUT JUNE 23RD!!!! 🎉🎉🎉 stay tuned tho.]